Album Re-Opened

so1913

Hi ladies!

I've gotten a few messages about it, I just wanted to update you all that my fotki has been reopened. I just posted few updates from earlier in the year, but I haven't really takent too many pics recently that show my hair progress :( I will, however, try to get some for this month, if not, definitely for June.

I will also have some product updates soon as I'm testing a few new products out.

I having trouble with the search function here :( I'm trying to search for some info on some of the products I'm trying out, but keep getting the white screen of death, lol. Anyways, thanks for every that has found my album to be helpful to them in their personal journeys! HHG!!! :)

Thank so1913! Love your album. I especially love your Fantasia IC reviews, u introduced me to something GOOD!! :grin:

Thanks ladies! I will try to do better with details of descriptions/reviews.

Chocolate1 - LOL! Thanx :) If I could invest more into my sneaker collection, I surely would!

Wonderstar - Are you talking about the pic with half my hair pinned up (I have on the yellow top)? I just positioned my hair and secured it with a few bobby pins.

Hi ladies!

I having trouble with the search function here :( I'm trying to search for some info on some of the products I'm trying out, but keep getting the white screen of death, lol. Anyways, thanks for every that has found my album to be helpful to them in their personal journeys! HHG!!! :)

Your twists are beautiful!

If you want to search LHCF, go to google.com, click on "advanced search" and restrict the search to the domain longhaircareforum.com. Then you can do whatever search you want and only get results from LHCF

If you want to search LHCF, go to google.com, click on "advanced search" and restrict the search to the domain longhaircareforum.com. Then you can do whatever search you want and only get results from LHCF

Ahhhh, thank you!!!!!!! :)

Thanks so much for passing this info along! This needs to be made an announcement. For real. It doesnt look like the search function is going to ever be fixed.

Back