Airdrying

diamond_nh

Does anyone else airdry and not wear protective styles?

I usually put in my leave-in, detangle with my shower comb, let it airdry, put in my products and then wrap. Other times I roller set and then wrap.

Oh and when it is time for a touch-up, I might blowdry or airdry and then flat iron with my ceramic iron.

I either air dry in a bun or a pony tail. If I'm going to wear my hair down I air dry in a bun (it takes a day) and then undo the bun about an hour or so before I flat iron to allow the rest of it to dry. But I've been trying roller sets lately but I have to sit under the dryer for two hours (bummer). I have alot of success with daily conditioner washes and pulling it back into a ponytail and only using the flat iron (on clean hair) for special occasions.

I have always airdried with or without rollersetting but I have blown dried my hair twice with my vidal sassoon hand dryer <it has a cold setting that blows only cold air> and so far so good.
No heat remains my motto

I airdry my hair loosed down for a little while but then I twist it back in a protective bun...
ohwell.gif

I leave my hair loose when I air dry it. Then I will either braid it or put it in a bun. If I wash my hair just before I go to bed I will braid it and leave it loose in the morning.

<font color="purple">Ditto. After rinsing or doing CO washes, I apply leave-in conditioner or Surge, seal the hair and ends with Hot Oil 6 or EVOO, and put it up in a pony tail or 2. Sometimes I'll braid my hair in 2 or 4 pigtails and wear them under my satin durag to bed. In the morning, I'll take them down, if they're still slightly damp, and air dry. Since my hair has curls on the ends, the braidouts gives me cascading waves and curls. I sometimes wear my hair down, but I always keep it in my favorite ponytail. Toodles </font>

Back