air dryed hair

bimbabe

Ok so Wednesday I co washed my hair with Motions CPR, LUST and I put some Relax Serum and Profective leave-in in my hair...smoothed it back and put it in a bun

While it came out great on top, but the hair folded up in the bun kinda stuck together. Are you supposed to separate with ur fingers and then comb? Or do you just leave it clumped together until your next wash? I am asking because I don't know how much manipulation my hair can take being airdried with the pony tail method and if it is safe to let shedded hair get tangled in there and cause more knots.

I air dryed in the ponytail method for the first time on Wednesday, and I let the ponytail dry before I put in into a bun...so the hair wasn't clumped together.

My hair doesn't get clumped together when I put it in a bun after washing it. Did you use a lot of product(s) on your ends? Maybe that could be the problem. Just a thought.

I may have to do do that DJD.
Allandra, I used some relax serum and some of the profective leave in throughout my entire head and put it in a bun. The top part came out really straight and the strands were separated. The bottom that was in the bun was clumped together.

I think next time I won't try the wrap around bun but the folded under bun.

Thanks ladies!

Did you keep it detangles as you made your bun? Maybe that hair got a little tangled as you made your bun and then with the products got clumped together?

If you use to much Profective your hair will get clumped together. You really should use a small amount and let the ponytail dry first (or at least the ends).

ditto what DatJerseyDyme said. I use profectiv too. It seems to work better if your hair isn't soaking wet when you put it on, and try not to put too much. when you find just the right way to use it for your hair it makes your hair really soft and strong.

ok i will try again today.
Its wash day!!!
clap.gif

Thanks ladies

Thanks again !!!
I opted not to do the bun wet, eased up a bit on the profective and just let it sit and dry. So far it came out OK.I think my hair just doesn't like to be clumped together to air dry and having the products in may make it tangle easier.

Back