Air Dry/Caruso/Saran Wrap Results!

msjones

Hey guys! Today I washed DC'd, airdried, did a caruso roller set, and the saran wrap treatment. This is how it turned out!!

This is also a 2 month difference from the pic in my avatar.

I still have no idea how to make my hair have slip...and I keep underprocessing my hair. I plan on getting a corrective done in 4 weeks. Any advice?

Attachments

• faith progress #1.JPG
    faith progress #1.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 344
i wish i could see a bigger picture. it looks good from what i can see. as for the underprocessing, try having your relaxers done professionally. that should help.

Hey guys! Today I washed DC'd, airdried, did a caruso roller set, and the saran wrap treatment. This is how it turned out!!

I still have no idea how to make my hair have slip...and I keep underprocessing my hair. I plan on getting a corrective done in 4 weeks. Any advice?

That's great!!! I probably will try this once I get some. BTW....anyone have carusos to spare? lol. :eh:

ooo.. me likey! it came out very nice. i need to learn how to do a saran wrap. i keep hearing more and more about them.

Can I ask what products you used?

I used the jumbo/large/medium caruso rollers (my hair is layered so i use the medium ones for the sides/bottom)

I pre-poo'd with coconut oil over night.

I washed with mizani botanifying shampoo.

I pre-con'd with keracare dry and itchy scalp con.

I DC'd with Coconut Milk, 1 TBS Honey & Mizani Moisturefuse.

I then towel dried, and used Sunsilk 24/7 Creme (hydra) and then sprayed my mixture of coconut oil, jojoba and water. I let it airdry for most of the day.

This evening I used avocado oil on my ends and end papers to roll my hair in the caruso rollers, and then watched Big Love and half of the Closer. Took the rollers out, used a little Biosilk Silky Therapy on the length of my hair, and then did the Saran Wrap treatment for about 10 mins under the hood dryer.

I love the way it looks, now I have a new lazy way to style my hair.:grin:

Yes the corrective would be great, the most important thing is knowing the areas of underprocess area and I would get someone else to do it.

Hey guys!!! Thanks for all the compliments. Just for future reference...you might want to use more moisturizer/serum as today it is a little dry. But all in all my hair feels a lot healthier and thicker and I had NO breakage!!

Macherieamour: Thanks for your awesome tip! I look forward to more tutorials from you!!!! :-D

Back