Ahhhh, my hair is back to normal!

crlsweetie912

I tried my Hello Hydration that I have been sitting on for the last couple of weeks....

BIG MISTAKE!:eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

After I rinsed it out my hair didn't have any slip. I was afraid, very afraid. I had a banging new dress that I was going to wear to church so I wanted to rock a pretty soft rollerset. So I got out my rollers and my spray and commenced to rolling. EWWWW, I lost so many hairs. My hair was hard and tangled even after it dried. It had no sheen and looked lifeless. Plus, it took forever to dry. I usually airdry overnight and maybe take 15-20 minutes to dry in the morning under the dryer.

8 hours later my hair was sopping wet! So it ended up having to hit it with the curling iron in several spots.

I got lots of compliments but at the end of the day the curls had fallen (it was raining here yesterday) I looked like a wet dog!

So last night I put it in my trusty bun. NONE OF MY HG PRODUCTS SOFTENED IT UP.

So tonight I started from scratch, clarified again and used....

AVEDA SAP MOSS NOURISHING CONCENTRATE!:D OMG I love this stuff, it gave me back my slip and I lost 0 hairs!:D

I am sitting with my Motions Moisture Plus DC on and a big :D on my face!!!!!!

Does anyone want two large bottles of HH?​

See, now you know a pj like me is going to run out and buy some of that aveda, especially after this. When I did my first henna treatment, I got crazy tangles and none of my staples worked either. Off to the store:driver:

I am glad to hear that your hair ia back to normal.

Girl, this happened to me when I stopped using a chelating clarifying shampoo and started using Keracare 1st lather.

After 3 shampoos :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

My hair was TERRIBLE!!!

I did not know what to do. I was so scared!!

That is actually when I realized that I have water issues and need a chelating shampoo.

But, I cannot tell you how scared I was. I was going somewhere that night, too. Needless to say, I cancelled that! :)

It feels good when you hair is back to normal.

crlsweetie912 said:
AVEDA SAP MOSS NOURISHING CONCENTRATE!:D OMG I love this stuff, it gave me back my slip and I lost 0 hairs!:D

I was waiting to hear more results about the Aveda SAP Moss Nourishing Concentrate! I will keep that on my list to purchase...​

PinkPebbles said:
crlsweetie912 said:

I was waiting to hear more results about the Aveda SAP Moss Nourishing Concentrate! I will keep that on my list to purchase...​

Tell me...how did you guys use the Sap Moss Nourishing Concentrate--as directed on bottle or did you use it as or with a deep conditioner? I'm wondering which mehtod gives you the best results.

i'm so glad i never tried hello hydration. i was tempted at times cause it's very cheap. i know what my hair loves and i'll stick to that. i'm glad your hair's back to normal.

I used the sap moss after clarifying and doing my regular CON green. I kept it on for about 10 minutes with a cap and then DC with my Motions Moisture Plus! I am loving my hair right now! :)

oh no! I was thinking about trying the HH until I read this. I had a really bad experience with WGO a while ago and it took me a couple of days to get my hair "right".

I am not saying it won't work for others, but my hair didn't like it at all. If you do try it, just be prepared and don't freak out if it doesn't work. Everything with learning our hair can be trial and error!

crlsweetie912 said:
I tried my Hello Hydration that I have been sitting on for the last couple of weeks....

After I rinsed it out my hair didn't have any slip. I was afraid, very afraid. I had a banging new dress that I was going to wear to church so I wanted to rock a pretty soft rollerset. So I got out my rollers and my spray and commenced to rolling. EWWWW, I lost so many hairs. My hair was hard and tangled even after it dried. It had no sheen and looked lifeless. Plus, it took forever to dry. I usually airdry overnight and maybe take 15-20 minutes to dry in the morning under the dryer.​

8 hours later my hair was sopping wet! So it ended up having to hit it with the curling iron in several spots.​

I got lots of compliments but at the end of the day the curls had fallen (it was raining here yesterday) I looked like a wet dog!​

So last night I put it in my trusty bun. NONE OF MY HG PRODUCTS SOFTENED IT UP.​

So tonight I started from scratch, clarified again and used....​

I am sitting with my Motions Moisture Plus DC on and a big :D on my face!!!!!!​

Girl, I keep telling ya'll don't sleep on this stuff. This stuff is great!:D I'm so glad your hair is back to normal.

You ladies are so much bolder than me, I can't never use the BSS shampoos again. All of them are stripping and leave my hair a tangled hot mess:eek: (Except for Cream of Nature, but it leaves build up on my hair) But if you find one that works for you, great:grin: , but as for me, it's "Aveda for Life":D

crlsweetie912 said:

After I rinsed it out my hair didn't have any slip. I was afraid, very afraid. I had a banging new dress that I was going to wear to church so I wanted to rock a pretty soft rollerset. So I got out my rollers and my spray and commenced to rolling. EWWWW, I lost so many hairs. My hair was hard and tangled even after it dried. It had no sheen and looked lifeless. Plus, it took forever to dry. I usually airdry overnight and maybe take 15-20 minutes to dry in the morning under the dryer.​

8 hours later my hair was sopping wet! So it ended up having to hit it with the curling iron in several spots.​

I got lots of compliments but at the end of the day the curls had fallen (it was raining here yesterday) I looked like a wet dog!​

So last night I put it in my trusty bun. NONE OF MY HG PRODUCTS SOFTENED IT UP.​

So tonight I started from scratch, clarified again and used....​

I am sitting with my Motions Moisture Plus DC on and a big :D on my face!!!!!!​

See, this is what i am experience. I think I am in need of a clarifying shampoo this weekend. I like the one by Suave Professionals. It is likened to Rusk. I was in Philadelphia last week and I don't think my hair has been the same. I think my dad's house has hard water. While my own house doesn't have soft water we also don't have hard water and my hair is suffering for it. My hair isn't responding to any of my normal conditioners and I am seeing har to many hairs in my brush (when I normal only get a minum of five maybe). So it is off to the drug store (Haven't been able to find my Suave Professional Clarifying Shampoo at Walmart lately.

Back