Again, how much my hair grew in 16 days?

liljoy

So after a fun thread about how much my hair grew in 32 days, I decided to make another one using my granma concoction without the birth control pill and a lil twist to it.

Ok let me first tell u what I did cause last time I almost got killed here for not posting what I did first

I made a mixture of equal quantity of fresh amla juice and lime juice when used as a shampoo is supposed to stimulate hair growth, then I deep condition with my concoction.

This are the results, hope u notice, lol

December 29
a68989e7-c621-dc72.jpg

January 14
a68989e7-c695-a1ef.jpg

Let me know what y'all think.:)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

HAHAHA I had to go search your other thread. I'm only on page 2 but I see they were eating you up.

Pertaining to your first thread:

But do you know your regular growth rate? How do you know your hair wasn't going to grow this fast regardless. Did you measure BEFORE you started using this concoction?

Regarding these pics: I see growth but it looks to be average for half a month.

HAHAHA I had to go search your other thread. I'm only on page 2 but I see they were eating you up. But do you know your regular growth rate? How do you know your hair wasn't going to grow this fast regardless. Did you measure BEFORE you started using this concoction?

Cause it never grew like this before, and yes they were eating me up big time, lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back