AG HAIR COSMETICS

update - I got two sample sizes of the ultramoist and extramoist shampoo and conditioner. I am going to try them out today. I also picked up the small tube of fast food and their leave in. I am such a mess. Anyway, I will give my review of all of them!

I posted about this brand a couple of weeks ago, but no one responded. I have the Fast Food, it is a leave in and it LOVE IT. My hair feels soo moisturized after using it.

mahogany66 said:
I posted about this brand a couple of weeks ago, but no one responded. I have the Fast Food, it is a leave in and it LOVE IT. My hair feels soo moisturized after using it.

yeah, I know that my rollersets always come out great at the dominican salon when they use the fast food. I am going to try it on my wash today instead of the Salerm 21. We'll see. I have never heard anything about the shampoo and conitioner, so who knows if they will really moisturize or not.

I will be sure to post results. :)

I've been eyeing this line for 6 months. The Dominicans use it on my hair. I am interested in their xtramoist poo, it looks so rich, but I love Elucence. I am also interested in their fast food leave in which I've been told by retailers is their best seller.

Let me know how it works because I might switch from Eucence because I can pick up AG at the store whereas I have to order Elucence on line.

peacelove said:
yeah, I know that my rollersets always come out great at the dominican salon when they use the fast food. I am going to try it on my wash today instead of the Salerm 21. We'll see. I have never heard anything about the shampoo and conitioner, so who knows if they will really moisturize or not.

I will be sure to post results. :)

Kool,I got mine from a DC salon too. When I started rollersetting my own hair I totally FORGOT about his product because my old stylist was strictly a "KC user. When I started my own rollersets, my hair would be a bit dry so I was going through my closet of products and I came across my a/g , I used it and was AMAZED at how moisturized my hair was. It is definitely a STAPLE for me. I am thinking about trying the poo and con too. :)

I use this brand also when I alternate products at the salon. I love the Fastfood :love: Your rollersets will come out smooth and silky. It doesn't leave your hair heavy either.

Back