After you co wash, what do you do?

I airdry, then I usually do pincurls or braidouts--sometimes I do rollersets, but I try not to because if my rollerset doesnt turn out the way I want it to, I'll pull out my flat iron...

After my co wash I put the Lacio Lacio leave-in, then UBH moisturizer creme and African Wonder 6 oil to seal. I air dry then put my hair in a bun.

I've had good results both airdrying and rollersetting. I use either lacio lacio, salerm or elucence as a leave in.

After co-washing, I apply a mixture of cantu shea butter leave-in and Keracare Headress. Then I make a single french braid and cover with a silk scarf.

I drip dry w/ Sunsilk Hydra TLC (little goes a long way) and Split Mender concentrating on my ends

Then when it drys some--I moisturize w/ ORS Olive Oil cream

When it drys some more, I then seal with a bit of oil--or add more moisturizer--depending.

I do this routine whether CW or after a regular wash

After 100%--I use my carusos to style

Apply a leave-in, seal with a butter or oil, smooth some Fantasia gel on my edges and smooth my hair back into a ponytail. Or today, wear it out with a head band on.

I just started co washing. I like to use just a touch of garnier sleek and shine leave in cream and I either rollerset and dry under a dry or flat wrap and air dry.

I co wash nightly w/ Suave Humetress. I then add NTM and rollerset for an overnight airdry. It takes about 20min to pop the rollers in, which is about how long it would take if I tried to do something w/ heat in the morning.

It's so worth it and I'm excited about the health of my hair! :clap:

Immediately following a co-wash, I moisturize and seal with an oil. Then I pull back into a braid or bun.

Back