After the Trim

QueenFee

Well idk if you all looked at my last thread about my hair being a mixed bag of weave parts LOL but I decided to give it a light trim, 1 1/2 inches...Check it out.

Please don't mind my face in these pics....I had a hard day okay?:lachen:

Before the trim

picture.php

After the trim

picture.php

I've Decided not to trim anymore until April and if by April I'm not happy with the growth of the Heat Damaged hair I will still just cut it off and continue with my original plan..Thanx for checkin me out :spinning:

Yes it needed that trim hun, lol but it looks beautiful. Idk y but the pics seem like two different ppl.the first one u seem like ur a bag lady (no offense) then u come with a fierce sex-kitten photo after the trim. I love it

Yes it needed that trim hun, lol but it looks beautiful. Idk y but the pics seem like two different ppl.the first one u seem like ur a bag lady (no offense) then u come with a fierce sex-kitten photo after the trim. I love it

I know ! my SO was like I know you didn't post that on the net! Lookin like you just woke up off a street corner! Lmao

what do you co wash with and do you get build up?

I use V05 moisture milks all flavors no I don't get build up because I rinse my scalp before I add the conditioner. I only add the conditioner to my hair, some still gets on my scalp but not much.

It might be the angle of the second pic but you hair seems fuller on that one. Definitely a difference, it looks good.

Back