Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Nexxus Keraphix

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Nexxus Emergencee

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

BrownBetty

Hey Ladies,

So I finally relaxed after 10 weeks, I felt so bad for my hair dresser. She was looking at my hair like :eek: . She tried to part it with a small comb, I just laughed, she went to find the large rake after about 10 seconds. My hair is so great, no burns, no damage (that I can see).

My question is: what do you use for you first wash as a deep condition, protein or moisture? This has been something I always wrestle with... my hair doesn't feel dry and its not breaking. I don't know what to do.

Conditioners that I have:
Kenra moisture conditioner
Kenra intensive emollient treatment
Elucence balancing moisture
Elucence extended mositure repair
Aveda DR Treatment
Essations hair mender
Neutrogena Triple mositure mask (one application left)
Salerm wheat germ (one application left)
Nexxus Keraphix
Nexxus Emergencee (one application left)

Which one of these whould you use and why? Thanks ladies!

MV

I'd mix Keraphix with some rich, moisturizing conditioner. That should leave you with strong yet soft hair. I used to mix Humectress & Keraphix together and DC the week after a relaxer, and my hair always felt like butter yet didn't break and shed in the following weeks.

I dont see my option on the poll. I would use a reconstructor and then a moisturing conditioner. I have used Vitale Postive Conditioner. I really like this one. I saw it on Souther Girl's self relax tips and gave it a try. A true plus. (but from the one you have, I would go with the Nexxus Keraphix.)

I don't use any of the conditioners on your list, but I will suggest the Aveda Damage Remedy - isit the treatment or the regular conditioner? From what I have read here, it offers strength and moisture.

Maybe youmight consider making a blend of protein and moisture?

Back