AFROVEDA PRODUCTS- A NATURAL COLOR CHANGE?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I have been using Afroveda products, wave nouveau lotion, and silicon mix to do a damp bun. I have not colored my hair all summer all summer and the middle of my hair has what I call a skunk line.:blush: 2 weeks of doing this and the gray is almost gone! I have an auburn like color now instead of the midnight black I dye it to. I have also been drinking Diatomaceous Earth in water as well. I don't know what has attributed to the change in hair color, but if it keeps up, I will never have to color my hair again!:drunk: I used Afroveda's Pur whipped gelly.

Last edited:
HEY STRANGER!!!! I guess that is a good thing you have going on there, I just colored mine today, My Natural hair color is Reddish Aubrun and I Hate It! I am glad to see all is well with your hair!

So far, so good. I don't know where this hair journey will take me in a year, but so far the year stretch has been successful.:grin: How's things going with you, partner? 5 weeks down and all is well.

Everything is going great, I am continuing with my Texturizing, and I went back to my Indian products, and my hair is doing very well, I have a FRO now which I LOVE but it is so soft, and growing, I am hoping to stretch until January so I can Touch up every 6 months, But I found A New stylist that does alot of weaves and braids and I will just go down that road, but if I can't make it until then, hopefully I can go to october. But who knows Me not doing my hair might lead straight back to Natural LOL!!! We will see how this goes!

You know how we do. Just enjoy your hair and don't worry about the future as far as texlaxing or going natural. I am enjoying styling my hair with ease for the first time. It feels really good to be in control of my hair for a change.:lachen:

Back