Afro Kinky HUMAN hair for braiding?

song_of_serenity

Hey everyone. It's about that time...I'm loving my natural hair but I want to braid it up for the winter. While I LOVE the marley kinky twist hair where you braid and twist at the end...However, I'm looking for afro kinky HUMAN hair that you can wear in the style where you braid the top and leave the rest out?

Like this with the afro kinky hair? (sorry if that's anyone, I borrowed the image from google search)

Wet_and_Wavy_Tree_Braids_4.21415705.JPG

I've seen some gorgeous hair but they were weave installs...Do you know any places I can go to get the non weft hair? I was recommended to visit Lugos. I have no idea of the prices and am a bit worried about the quality. Thanks you guys!

http://www.lugohair.com/textures.html

They are great. I loved them when I had natural kinky twists. The hair is a little expensive but well worth it. Could be rewashed and resused. Last time I bought Lugo's hair I spent 55 per ounce of the afro kinky. I needed 5 ounces (I got a big head ok)

Thanks for asking this question, OP! I have been looking for natural kinky hair for over a year now. The synthetic hair I bought last year messed up my hair.

Don't know why I never asked...

HHG!!!

cj

Back