Africa's Best Organics Liquid Leave In Mayonnaise!

julzinha

I was wondering how some members use this product?

Did you like the product?

I am a little hesitant to use it because of the ingredients which include propylene glycol and some parabens.

Thanks

I used to use this product on my hair a few years ago and it worked pretty good in my hair. I think i only stopped using it because i was jumping on every product people claimed to be the next miracle thing on the market. I'm not sure however how it will work on natural hair but the ladies on here are pretty good about product reviews so they will chime in soon. HHG

Are you talking about this
yhst-2519492840586_2087_971479335

i tried it and I hated it with a passion. It left little white things in my hair, did nothing for me. I used it up as a prepoo mixed with oils and other things.

If it's the deep conditioner in the jar, I "hated it". I tried it about a month ago and it left my hair hard and dry. I love, love, love The Africa's best deep conditioner with Olive oil. It has glycerin in it and it softens and conditions my hair.

Are you talking about this
yhst-2519492840586_2087_971479335

i tried it and I hated it with a passion. It left little white things in my hair, did nothing for me. I used it up as a prepoo mixed with oils and other things.[/QUOTE

I use this and so far I love it :love2: I use it after washing and deep conditioning it provides so much slip for my fine strands and helps with reducing friction during the detangling process.

It's a LEAVE-IN conditioner. It's soft and detangles my hair a treat (I'm transitioning from texlaxed to natural) and it strengthens my hair. I can detangle with a wide tooth comb with ease once this is on!
It's not a deep conditioner or a pre-poo so I don't get why one would use it like that.
I :love: it!

I heard propylene glycol is a bad ingredient for afro textured hair and it is the second ingredient?

I used it when I was transitioning for a period and it was fine at first but it started to cause build up and made my hair feel sticky... I wont ever use it again

Back