Africa's Best Herbal Tea Tree Gro

nmfsc

Africa\'s Best Herbal Tea Tree Gro

Has anyone ever used this product? I picked it up on Friday because I wanted something to put on my new growth when my hair is dry. This is a lite hair conditioner and most importantly, it smells wonderful
grin.gif

Here are the ingredients: soybean oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, hydrogenated coconut oil,microcystalline wax, propyl paraben, cholesterol, vitamin E, tea tree oil, safflower oil and calendula extract, yarrow extract, cucumber extract, carrageenen extract, matricaria extract, thyme extract, ginseng and sage extract, comfrey extract and aloe extract.

I am going to go online and see exactly what these different extracts do for the hair, because as I type this I am like
shocked.gif
with all the extracts.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Re: Africa\'s Best Herbal Tea Tree Gro

I went online and found out about as many of the extracts as I could, for the most part, they are all some type of lubricant, emollient or moisturizer, with a couple of other properties thrown in. If anyone really would like to know the properties, let me know and when I have time I will type them in.

Re: Africa\'s Best Herbal Tea Tree Gro

Anyone else used this product? I'm interested because peachtree said that it was comparable to the hhb.

Back