African Royale Daily Doctor...

Crissi

...Those people changed the formula and just added a whole load of unecessary ingredients, so i am writing to them, however i can't find the original ingredients. If anyone has them, could they list them for me?

TIA!

Crissi, x

Crissi, Girl I think they changed the ingredients on my African Pride leave in condition (I think these are different company's btw), anyways they changed the tops, they are still red tops but they are smooth and made diffentley I saw one of the original bottles on the shelf so I bought one of each to compare, but the ingredients are still the same on the bottle but there is something different about it the smell is noticeably different and it really doesn't feel the same on my hair.....Man I HATE when they do this, OH, and the BSS that I usually go to raised the price from $2.99 to $3.99 :( that was my staple, first they discontinued my beloved suave leave-in conditioner, to finally find a replacement now it GONE.

Crissi, Girl I think they changed the ingredients on my African Pride leave in condition, they changed the tops they are still red tops but they are smooth and made diffentley I saw one of the original bottles on the shelf so I bought one of each to compare, but the ingredients are still the same on the bottle but there is something different about it the smell is noticeably different and it really doesn't feel the same on my hair.....Man I HATE when they do this, OH, and the BSS that I usually go to raised the price from $2.99 to $3.99 :( that was my staple, first they discontinued my beloved suave leave-in conditioner, to finally find a replacement now it's GONE.

Back