Affordable Bss Wigs With Kinky And Relaxed Textures - List

PeaceFlow

I've been doing way too much wig researching recently and I'm happy to see more BSS wigs were introduced in 2015 with pressed, relaxed and kinky textures. I know some of these are well known, but just wanted to pass these on to anyone not looking for silky hair.

Oldie, but goodie - Freetress Heaven

Sensationnel Goldie

Freetress Jannie

Outre Annie

Vivica Fox Lynn

Sensationnel Tatiana

Model Model Jamaican Twist

Outre Timeless Ponytail : Large Afro

Outre Tess

Isis Afro Kinky

Sensationnel Taylor

Isis BS604

Isis BS201

Please feel free to add any wigs like this under $50 as I cant remember all of them!

Already see a few I need to go look for. I like that Outre large afro puff, sensationnel taylor is cute too, model model jamaican twist is also nice, and maybe Isis afro kinky. I just need to look at those closely and see which ones best suit me and get those:yep:

From an old thread: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/naturals-only-official-wig-weave-thread-gallery.579965/

I have worn La Jay many times and love that wig.

I am looking at Beshe Drew right now since I've gone over board and have been wearing my hair out since early August. I really need to protective style for a while so I can hit my BSL target.

Glamazini wears Beshe Drew as a half wig:

The wig looks very much like her real twist out:

Taren reviewed Drew:

This youtuber also wears it as a half wig:

But it is a lace front wig:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgTKq_tDXZA&feature=related

This is my La jay half wig. I cut a lot off since it was huge out of the package.

lajatfrontbwtop-vi.jpg

lajayredtankback-vi.jpg

Beshe Shelly:
Beshe-Shelly-front-e1321229475101.jpg

La Efrah by Vanessa
la-efrah-wig-blended-e1349629091112.jpg

Vanessa "La Aleka. It's a little shorter than La Efrah.

la-aleka-front-e1350936457510.jpg

My biggest problem with these BSS lacefront wigs is the lacefront looks awful :lol: So I've just been wearing a hat on top.

Back