Affirm sensitive relaxer

levette

I must say that this product is a keeper. I went to JCPenney and got a relaxer this past Monday. My scalp is super sensitive and my scalp did not burn. She was able to give me good relaxer and my roots are so straight as well as my hair feels really soft. The relaxer was pricey but it is so worth it. I need to buy a digital camera so I can post pics.

I was always curious about the sensitive relaxer (no lye) . Have you always used no lye formulas? if not, can you see a difference in the texture/ health of your hair?? congrats

I got a touch up at a Dominican Salon last week Friday at 17 weeks post relaxer. The stylist used the Affirm Sensitive Scalp Relaxer and I was pleasantly surprised! I had similar results of soft, shiny, and swinging hair! :lol: My friend normally does my hair and uses ORS Relaxer, but she was very busy and was unable to give me a touch up this time. I think I may stick with the Affirm. I want to see how my hair does after a few washes before I make that decision. Where can I purchase the Affirm Sensitive Scalp Relaxer?

I normally always use no lye relaxers.

Back