Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor

jillmaican

Hello everyone!

Well I guess technically you could say that I'm new to this page, but I've been an onlooker for about a year now. I just never could remember my password to log in. I was wondering if anyone has used the Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor for normal conditioning. My hair dresser uses after my relaxer, but I want to try it after my washes. I currently use Nairobi conditioner, which is wonderful! ButI want to give the 5 in 1 a try. Is it safe to use frequently ? Its not a protein treament is it ?

Thanks for any replies... I'm glad to finally be a poster on this page!

I have the 5n1 reconstructor and it's very moisturizing for my hair. I use it about once or twice a month and have no problem with it. It's a great conditioner and many here have used it weekly with no problem.

Welcome to the board
smile.gif

Hi Armyqt, if I remember correctly you live in So. Florida ? If so did you get the product from a local store, or online ? I live in Fort Lauderdale and would love to get it here in town instead of ordering it from the internet.

thanks

I've used 5 n 1 for awhile. It has protein, but is moisturizing too...so it isn't hard on the hair. I used to use it weekly, now I use it a little less frequently and use Humecto more often. I love 5 n 1 though! Great stuff!

i love the whole avlon system!! So naturally this is one of my staple products. I've used it 3 weeks consecutively before, and it does not harden the hair at all.. in fact it leaves mine detangled and strong with a good amount of moisture. And the body and swing that it adds to my hair is great.

Ever since i've used the avlon system routinely my hair has markedly improved. I highly recommend this conditioner.

I use it once a week. A few years ago when I had my hair cut in layers and the longest part was barely touching my shoulders my hair grew a couple of inches and was very strong and healthy. I just started back using it weekly.

Back