Affirm 5 in 1 or Dudley's DRC 28?

• Thread starter Thread starter ballet_bun
  • Start date Start date
B

ballet_bun

Affirm 5 in 1 or Dudley\'s DRC 28?

Of the two, which do you think is the best product? Any feedback ... positive or negative is welcomed! I'm just wondering if I can justify spending that much on a product ... $61.00 for the Dudley's ...kaa-ching!

Ballet Bun ...
rosebud.gif

Re: Affirm 5 in 1 or Dudley\'s DRC 28?

I have never tried affirm 5 in 1 but I am a big fan of
dudley's drc 28 and the price tag is worth it to me.
I think drc is best protein treatment available but is very
hard to find it stops breakage and makes hair stronger in
no time.

I never tried the DRC but Affirm 5-n-1 is great. They're different types of conditioners. Affirm is a protein conditioner but DRC is a heavy duty, make-your-hair-hard protein conditioner, similar to Aphogee. Affirm smells great and works really well on my hair.
smile.gif

I was on a site previously posted by Supergirl and the information there was stating you could use 5 in 1 more frequently than once a month. When I used to get DRC my stylist wouldn't apply it any closer than once a month. I'm thinking DRC is a more stronger tx, but that is a guess not a documented fact. My stylist now prefers Apohogee tx.

I'm not sure there is a site that sells the DRC online---I really am leaning towards 100% No--but you never can be sure on the internet! Anyhow, I absolutely adore DRC-28. My stylist always follows my relaxers, either immediately proceeding a relaxer or a week later w/ this. Balletbun, now you have me thinking
scratchchin.gif
did you find a place online where you can purchase this treatment? If so, please do tell!
smile.gif

A.

dudley's drc is not sold on line it is only sold to a
liscensed stylist I once called the dudley office and that
what i was told.
I had my stlyist purchase a bottle for me.

You can get dudley's DRC in a bss. When I am home in brooklyn I could get it at any bss I go to...but they keep it behind the counter.. so try asking the cashiers for it and they just might have it.

thanks! mwilson69 for the tip the next time I'am in new york
i will go to brooklyn and purchase some.
clap.gif

It is not in any bss in the south
mad.gif

Back