AFashionSlave's album updates - I Used the MAXIglide flat iron

wow is all i can say after looking at your album. i went through EVERY single folder and album! i am soooooooooooooooooo jealous of you and your natural hair! theres so much you can do with it! whew...

AFashionSlave..you're hair is gorgeous as always. Don't you just love this iron?

I have to add I bought one to use on my daughter's hair. She wanted her hair straightened for Easter pictures. This was the first time she'd had her hair straightened ever. It turned out so well. I sprayed her her hair with Beyond the Zone Turn Up the Heat and used a 5 setting. The heat/steam combo gets the hair straight all the way down to the roots. I really does glide through the hair.

Her hair was still straight even after going to church in the rain this morning. She wanted to wear it down to school but I pulled it up into a ponytail and did some loose braids in the back so that she could wear it in a braidout. I don't expect it to stay straight too many more days after running around at school. I'll finish by saying it was worth every penny.

AFashionSlave said:
Hey folks!
My step sister bought this new MAXIglide flat iron and I decided to give it a try. I still am on my no oil routine but I broke the rules (I used a little coconut oil) just to try out this new flat iron. My hair is about 9”-12” long from root to tip and I got my entire head straight in about an hour.

The iron is great!

Here are the results:
Before:
backview-vi.jpg

After:
000_0016-vi.jpg

I also posted a few more pics in my album. The link & password is in my signature:

Stop the madness!!!
This is an awesome before & after!!!!
Bravo! BRAVO on the up keep & health!! :grin:

Last edited:
Back