Advice re: covering resistant greys

aileenadq

Hi all,
I'm relaxed with black hair. I've always had greys and covered them sucessfully with demi-perm no-lift colors. Lately, though, it semms they are coming in in greater numbers and are much more resistant to haircolor.
Can anyone suggest a good GENTLE permanent hair color? I hate to have relaxed and colored hair, but it appears that will be the way of things.

Has any other relaxed ladies used henna with any success? And what are the pros and cons of henna vs other kinds of color?

Thanks in advance all!

A

Can you try All natural Black Henna? I used and like it very much. Just keep your hair well moisturized afterwards. I got mine at Whole Foods for $6+

Bigen's is a natural and gentle permanent haircolor, it contains no ammonia or peroxide and it's safe to use on relaxed hair.

Thanks Allie & Blackhair. Is the henna drying at all? I may go to Whole Foods after work and pick some up.

A

aileenadq said:
Thanks Allie & Blackhair. Is the henna drying at all? I may go to Whole Foods after work and pick some up.

A

Henna is okay, It made my hair a little dry but nothing that deep treating couldn't take care of. Make sure you get PURE Henna, not the fake stuff that has metallics in it.

aileenadq said:

A

Henna is okay, It made my hair a little dry but nothing that deep treating couldn't take care of. Make sure you get PURE Henna, not the fake stuff that has metallics in it.

Back