ADVICE PLEASE!

MikaPeppers

Okay so I'm single for the first time since highschool (I'm 20) I've been single since July 5th.

I'm going on my first date since being single with this guy...
:woot::meme::infatuated::infatuated::love3::love3::love3::love5::love5:

Nature Park/Trail and DinTer on Saturday.
Hes sucha sweet guy, i couldnt say no.

The problem is, everytime I'm around him, I get very anxious and uneasy. Like I'm not supposed to be dating right now. Like I'm somehow wrong for accepting his date proposal....

Ladies, Have you ever felt like this after a longterm relationship?
How long does it take for this feeling to subside??

Just in case :needpics:.....

Here he is...

Joe.jpg

So what's the problem? You're nervous after having not been single for a long time and ya'll are going on a lowkey but fun outdoorsy date???

Girl, snap out if it and go have fun. Just make sure you keep a washcloth around in case your palms get sweaty! :)

Dating is scary, but it's worth the risks...

Hey Mika, I can't see the pics at work, but I think that what you're feeling is natural. It may take a while to get back into dating without having thoughts and even feelings of your ex.
This is a good experience though, so don't stop getting out there and having a good time.

awww his cute!
i would say .... there is no problem going on a date. but make sure its for the right reasons.(ex. rebound) you know when your ready to be dating. if you feel its too soon. be honest with him and just be friends. Dont jump into another relationship if your not ready or you feel like your are being rushed!
to answer your questions:
Have you ever felt like this after a longterm relationship?
i only went out with other guys as friends after my long term relationship and i made it very clear! (before and after the outing)
How long does it take for this feeling to subside?? depends on the individual

Oooohhhh. He's a cutie!!!! Since you're just getting out of a long term relationship and you're probably not used to being around or dating other guys, why not just look at it as "hanging out with a friend?" Take it slow and just get to know the guy and have a good time. Be happy that you're not at home alone, crying, and reminiscing on your ex. You're young, so have fun!!!!!

awww his cute!
i would say .... there is no problem going on a date. but make sure its for the right reasons.(ex. rebound) you know when your ready to be dating. if you feel its too soon. be honest with him and just be friends. Dont jump into another relationship if your not ready or you feel like your are being rushed!
to answer your questions:
Have you ever felt like this after a longterm relationship?
i only went out with other guys as friends after my long term relationship and i made it very clear! (before and after the outing)
How long does it take for this feeling to subside?? depends on the individual
Oooohhhh. He's a cutie!!!! Since you're just getting out of a long term relationship and you're probably not used to being around or dating other guys, why not just look at it as "hanging out with a friend?" Take it slow and just get to know the guy and have a good time. Be happy that you're not at home alone, crying, and reminiscing on your ex. You're young, so have fun!!!!!

hmmmm. "hanging out with a friend"... I can dig it :yep:
Thanks to all of you!

Back