Advice on Wavy or Curly Weaves

moniquepmp

Ladies,

I can use some help. I want to try something different from my ONYC relaxed texture (as a side note this is my second install with it and its really tangled- I wore the Body 2 Wavy in 2012 but thought it was too silky. Any advice on a wavy or light curly weave that have texture/coarse to it? I plan on wearing a closure with the next installation.

Thanks!

Ladies, I can use some help. I want to try something different from my ONYC relaxed texture (as a side note this is my second install with it and its really tangled- I wore the Body 2 Wavy in 2012 but thought it was too silky. Any advice on a wavy or light curly weave that have texture/coarse to it? I plan on wearing a closure with the next installation. Thanks!

I had the same experience with the ONYC relaxed texture and I tried them both! You want to talk about a tangled mess ugh... I ordered a sample of the body 2 wavy and thought it was too silky too. I thought I was just being a little crazy at the time but glad I'm not the only one with this experience. I currently have in wavy hair from aliexpress and the texture is nice. My issue is it tangles a little but in all fairness I colored the hair. I used to wear the pure wavy from Indique and likes that also but their quality has gone down since then. Someone referred me to hairareus.com but I have not tried the hair yet. Sorry I'm not much help but I wanted to reply because I had the same experience.

Thanks hairqueenny! Yep, my relaxed texture looks a mess. I've never ordered from aliexpress - can you tell me a little more about the texture? Is it a mix between ONYC relaxed and light textures? I bought the Indique relaxed texture last year and thought it was horrible - tangled and frizzed bad. I'm not familiar with the pure wavy. I'm starting to think that maybe I need to stay away from the relaxed textures from any vendor......

Thanks hairqueenny! Yep, my relaxed texture looks a mess. I've never ordered from aliexpress - can you tell me a little more about the texture? Is it a mix between ONYC relaxed and light textures? I bought the Indique relaxed texture last year and thought it was horrible - tangled and frizzed bad. I'm not familiar with the pure wavy. I'm starting to think that maybe I need to stay away from the relaxed textures from any vendor......

Well I heard that Extensions Plus has the best relaxed texture but it will b costly. Though I know ONYC and Indique weren't cheap at all. I remember my relaxed texture from indique being good but this was 3 years ago. The aliexpress hair is holding up well for the price. It's not too silky n has some texture but it does tangle a bit. I sealed the wefts so the shedding isn't too bad either. I got the Brazilian wavy from queen weave beauty and I have a closure so I don't have to worry about blending. I'm fairly new to the forum but will pm you when I figure out how to.

Back