Advice On How To Add Megatek To Hair Growth Regimen

GraceJones

Hey All,

So I'm an APL natural 4b. I want to see if I can make it to at least BSL
I wear a wig as a protective style daily with my hair cornrowed underneath. I don't want to manipulate my hair too much, so I leave my hair braided underneath for about 6 weeks without getting them redone. My hair grows VERYY slowly so I'm trying to retain as much as possible without the constant manipulation.

I wash weekly with

5137c3ea-d37b-491a-884d-69dd2a8de0ff_1.9f592587df625a9fa09f4a3f4b1e294a.jpeg

and then I'll deep condition for about an hour with
CRN-AlgaeRenew_72d5a448-7cc1-483d-a10f-fba93d2f666c_1024x1024.jpg

If I don't have time to DC I'll co-wash with

81aZXiS8H9L._SY355_.jpg

I'll spray with a mix of my leave-in conditioner and water daily

3056100.PNG

I'm already taking Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamins daily. I have some MTG but I've been slacking on my application.

I wanted to get some Megatek but I don't know how I would add it.

What do you guys think?

I also used wigs as a primary PS to grow my hair from bald to WL. I didn't like to manipulate my hair either, still don't.

This was the best way for me since my cornrows made it easier to access my scalp:

upload_2019-11-13_7-39-14.jpeg

I would put MT in an applicator bottle with a base oil and peppermint oil. I water rinsed or cowashed daily in the shower and then would apply the MT mix to my scalp after I got out of the shower. After that, I would put on my satin mens skull cap and then wig. I used the MT mix after each wash. The mix was about 60-70% MT, 30-40% EVOO or Grapeseed oil, and then drops of peppermint oil for scalp stimulation. I've also used it with the base oil infused with sulfur. That's when I started adding drops of lavender and sweet orange oils for scent.

I also liked to use MT as a protein tx sometimes. In that way, I would clarify, then use MT with heat for 15 min and then follow with my moisture DC with heat.

HTH! :)

Back