Advice on hair

PeopleTalkDaily

:lol: :lol: Good Afternoon Ladies:

I did good..I got up and went to Sally's and even got on here first and still got out of the house..LOL

Well I think I am going to end up becoming a junkie..LOL:lachen:
Anyway-I had my notes and went in there and almost brought everything under the sun. What I did buy was the Organic Root Stimulator whole line.
I was wondering has anyone used it and how have they liked it? Iwanted to be able to switch with some other things..

I also wanted to know if anyone has an ION sit under blow dryer. How do they like it? I want to know the difference btw ORS and ION?

Thanks-

that ion dryer- the soft bonnet one that looks like an alien thingy is da bomb diggity- a lot of women love it.- just like me.

carameldiva said:
that ion dryer- the soft bonnet one that looks like an alien thingy is da bomb diggity- a lot of women love it.- just like me.
I just bought that on my last Sally's trip. I debated on it for like 25 minutes. I just kept standing and staring at the box, then I'd put it back on the shelf, make my way around the store and come back around and pick it up again only to stand and stare some more. I did this like 3 times. The sales lady was laughing at me, lol. Anyways, I'm glad to hear it's good. Can't wait to use it.

Pokahontas said:
I just bought that on my last Sally's trip. I debated on it for like 25 minutes. I just kept standing and staring at the box, then I'd put it back on the shelf, make my way around the store and come back around and pick it up again only to stand and stare some more. I did this like 3 times. The sales lady was laughing at me, lol. Anyways, I'm glad to hear it's good. Can't wait to use it.

Don't feel bad. I do that all the time. That's why I shop by myself. I need time to reconsider my reconsideration of my initial decision.

Back