Advice Nedded !!!!

Has anyone ever deep conditioned their hair overnight? I have an ORS replenishing pak that I want to use tonight, I was wondering if I left it in overnight, will it overmoisturize my hair. Please let me know how your hair turned out after doing this. Thanks

There are plenty of women here who have done this and reported wonderful results. I haven't heard of anyone trying it with the ORS pak, but it may work for you. Some conditioners do dry the hair out and make it hard if left on for too long. If you try it, please make sure to let us know how it turns out.

Has anyone ever deep conditioned their hair overnight? I have an ORS replenishing pak that I want to use tonight, I was wondering if I left it in overnight, will it overmoisturize my hair. Please let me know how your hair turned out after doing this. Thanks

Well I am not relaxed, but I do this all the time. When I dc especially after henna, I usually do it overnight. I just put in my dc mix, throw on a hair cap wrap it with a plastic bag and rinse in the morning. My hair feels so wonderful afterwards.

Exactly! But not only that, but it really depends on how much time you have in the morning to do your hair. And the process that you might have do to your hair. Like if you have to blowdry it or if you can wash n' go, I mean it really depends on your hair type and what state your hair is in.

I have...and I've never had any issues. As a matter of fact...my hair was well conditioned and soft when I rinsed it out.

Back