ADST ex Ceramic Flat Iron

I've never tried that one, but here's some good ones that I know of: Hot Tools, Jibere, Curlmaster, UNIL, HAI, CHI, and FHI.

ebay has good prices on flat irons. If you buy one from ebay check out this ebay store, Smart Deals Online. They are very good and professional. They also have a 30 day return policy, no questions asked.

HTH!!
wink.gif

I'm not sure what "Bi-componet ceramic" coated plates are but it sounds as though they are "coated plates". In my experience coated plates are no better than a regular iron. The coating fades. I have a Hot-Tools ceramic iron and it's coated and the coating faded.. I bought a Pebco that's 100% ceramic. It works much better but the cord twist around the tool and makes it a little difficult. From my research Chi is the best.

[ QUOTE ]
hiza said:
I am not sure, but I think that ayanapooh has one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ayanapooh does have one! Hold on a minute...I'm gonna see if I can find the thread so I don't have to retype...

Okay, I found this from an old thread:

[ QUOTE ]
ayanapooh said:
[ QUOTE ]
deborah11 said:

Your hair is beautiful. what flat iron to you use to get it this straight. I have been transitioning for 14 months and I need a good flat iron . thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Deborah,

I use a ceramic flat iron, and I think a quality ceramic iron makes all the difference in straightening your hair when you're transitioning. With my ceramic iron, I can get my hair just as straight as I did when I was relaxing, and it stays for about a week.
smile.gif
But I'm always embarassed to tell anyone which flat iron I use, b/c it costs so doggone much!!!
sekret.gif
The name of it is ADST ex, and it's supposed to be one of the best on the market. It comes with a lifetime warranty, which is why I spent so much $$$ on it. I really love it, and it's worth every penny. But there are more affordable ones out there that don't cost as much. Here's the link to the place in Miami where I purchased mine, and the also sell others that are less pricey, such as the Hai, the Chi, etc. Personally, I used my girlfriend's Chi several times before I got mine, and I loved it, but the warranty on mine is what sold me.
wink.gif

here's the link

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said in this previous post, I love my ADST EX, the lifetime warranty is great, and I've already replaced it once just to test it out, and they gave me no problems! I like the Chi just fine, and I think you can get by w/a cheaper one w/ no problem. Mine is pricey, but the warranty is what I paid for IMO. It's not ceramic coated, although the online description makes it sound like it is. I think they treat the plates with something, but they are actual ceramic, and not coated or painted, so they don't peel. I just got a cheaper version of mine for my little sister from Metrobeauty, and she loves it. I would have to go back and look to see which one I bought her. It was about $100, and it looks just like mine. Let me know if you want the name.
wink.gif

Thanks ladies!!
These Irons may not work in Norway, because they are 110 volts and here in Norway we use 250 volts.

Ayanapooh
I have to deal with 2 different hair textures.I am transitioning out my bone straight relaxed into a texturizer and it is difficult to wear out my hair straight because the frizz. Your hair seen to gets pretty straight with your ceramic iron, well like I said before they may not work in Norway, but thanks anyway.
Your hair is very beautiful.

hiza...

Back