Adopt A Newbie Reveal (Pics)

Great Job, Ladies!!! A big
110104_emM5.gif
to both the big and little sisters for their accomplishments. With all your success, does this mean that the little sisters now qualify to be the next cycle's big sisters? Hmmmm
scratchchin6hy.gif
Speaking of which, when is the next cycle? I'd like to be adopted by a nice, loving, sweet and attentive big sister (Am I laying it on too thick? -
tfr612ix4.gif
) My coiffure can use some serious help
schrik.gif

Well, I only got my big sis like, 2 weeks ago. *lol* So I don't really have any progress pics from the challenge. I've been meaning to take a more recent pic though to see how I might have progressed since the last one, which I took in June or July.

Hi ladies here are my progress pic my Big Sis is Sugarose she always has lots of tips and she kept in touch with me the whole time
she is the greatest :yay::clapping::cup::worship2:

Attachments

• June07.jpg
    June07.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DCFN0031.JPG
    DCFN0031.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Great Job, Ladies!!! A big
110104_emM5.gif
to both the big and little sisters for their accomplishments. With all your success, does this mean that the little sisters now qualify to be the next cycle's big sisters? Hmmmm
scratchchin6hy.gif
Speaking of which, when is the next cycle? I'd like to be adopted by a nice, loving, sweet and attentive big sister (Am I laying it on too thick? -
tfr612ix4.gif
) My coiffure can use some serious help
schrik.gif

Thanks, everyone for your encouraging words to all the little sis's! :grin:

LOL at Ms Kraft! - I don't think I'm ready to be anyone's big sis yet! I haven't even been on the board a year! This may sound contradictory, but I think I do feel like less of a newbie, though. I still have a lot to learn as well...

Congratulations to all of you ladies! Your mentors were great and your hair turned out excellent!

My big sis was Nice&Wavy and I :love4:her! She built a solid regimen for me, talked me through a bad bought of dryness and shedding, and supported me when I decided to texlax after about 11 years of being natural. Not only did I gain healthy hair and some length, but a great friend too! Love ya big sis!:urock:

My progress:

Before Nice&Wavy
0709072114a-vi.jpg

Midway through the challenge:
pic1-vi.jpg

After:
Pictures0907057.jpg
hair5.jpg
Pictures0907055.jpg

I will post my before and after later. Once I figure out how to do it! Marie 170 was my big sister. Shout out to her. The picture in my avatar is a month after the challenge started though and my hair was so healthy. You can also check out my fotki which is listed in my profile. I will comment on my regimen through this challenge when I post my pics later.

I want a big sister, too! Just updated my avatar to show my current length. I think I am at the top of my bra strap. Came out blurry-I will have to work on getting a better picture.

Can we really have this cycling year round and like we post updates every 2 months starting from whenever you hook up with a big sister..........I would LOVE some guidance:yep:

Back