Adding Tracks To Your Hair- Tips Needed!

BronxMyth

I'm thinking about adding a few tracks to my hair. I can't cornrow tightly, so I know it will last from week to week. I figure I can just do it myself on a weekly basis. :grin:

With the tracks, I plan to fish braid the hair. I have a vision, but not sure If I'm making sense. :nono:

Where should I start? Are there different types of thread? Only cotton thread? Which brand of hair do you suggest?

The only hair I wore other than my own was box braids (from an African hair braider). I never wore weaves, wigs/half wigs, phony ponies, etc. I need help! TIA!

I saw my stylist do this. looks pretty good too. She did about 4 tracks. As far as I know there is one thread, but different colors to match if say the hair is blonde. So stick to basic thread for weaving. since you are only doing a few rows (maybe do 3-4 depending on fullness) try to get a good quality hair that matches your texture and color. I don't do pack hair so I have no suggestions. Now fish braids, what exactly are those? will it be the same effect as cornrows, if so your good. don't know if I helped much, but good luck.

imgres

This is it, but I want to do the end of the hair only.

Thank you ladies!

Back