Added some new wigs...

TigerLily

to my album. Added about 3 wigs. Check it out! It's the 'My Hair Friends' album. My album link is in my profile.

Last edited:
...............bumppppppp

I"m still on the wig challenge that ended in Feb. lol. I love wigs!!!

Last edited:
wow! u have alotta wigs! cool! best wisehes 2 u & your hair with the wig challenge...
...and just wanted 2 share something also... when my aunt transitioned to natural, she didn't do the big chop, she wore wigs and braids all the time for two years and got regular trims as well and grew her hair to almost brastrap length. she washed & conditioned her hair once a week. she also used heat to straighten her hair weekly (which might not be a good idea but her natural hair looks nice healthy). so stick 2 your challenge and i'm sure you're gonna reach your hair goals.
btw...i remember a thread u created a while back...r u still thinking about relaxing your hair or r u going 2 stay natural?

So cute!!! I love you in the Molly. I been thinking about the wig challenge and I think I'm going to bite.... "Er" body gone Lace Front crazy and they do look good.

Good for you Tiger! Really pretty...

Thanks ladies!!! :)

stellaw - I done gone lace front crazy too!!! I've got 2 on the way!!!

Poohbear - Thanks for the info....and yep!! I've gone back to a relaxer...Starting TODAY!!!!! I'm sitting underneath the dryer now! Will post picks later!!!

TigerLily said:
Poohbear - Thanks for the info....and yep!! I've gone back to a relaxer...Starting TODAY!!!!! I'm sitting underneath the dryer now! Will post picks later!!!

:shocked: Oh wow! Interesting! I guess you couldn't take being natural any longer.

Can't wait to see how your hair turns out! Now you know you can start off with some healthy relaxed hair to grow out! Happy Hair Growing! ;)

TigerLily said:
Thanks ladies!!! :)

stellaw - I done gone lace front crazy too!!! I've got 2 on the way!!!

Yaaayyyy pictures, pictures, pictures!!!! :yay: :yay: I already know they're going to be beautiful!!!!! :D

Thanks Lorraine! :)

I'll have to post pics later in a separate thread. I love the relaxer. My rollerset didn't turn out too good, though. :( I have to brush out these darn parts before I can show ya'll how it looks now. ARRRGGHHH!!!! DARN PARTS!!!! :mad:

You're absolutely right, Pooh. I couldn't take it anymore!!! LOL!!!!

Back