added a pic to my album

levette

hello everyone,

i got a relaxer retouch by my stylist yesterday and she did a dubbie wrap (roller set/wrap). it is a bit flatter compared to yesterday as i wrapped it last night using kking's method.

here's the link: click on my photos
hair album

WHOA!!!! girl, your hair looks awesome! it seems like the one side that looked shorter caught up with the other, and also the middle has really grown in alot. well done! what kind of relaxer do you use?
weird.gif

right now she is using the design relaxer. she was using extasi on my hair but switched as my hair is resistant to relaxers and very coarse.

Your hair is Very coarse???!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

You sure can't tell from those pics, Levette!

You have gorgeous, healthy thick hair. Hopefully one day soon, I, too can enjoy that length.

Mind if I ask what your hair regime/routine involves?

Thanks,
AZ

Well I have a Yahoo ID, and I still can't see 'em
ohwell.gif

Levette, I would love to see your pics... help me out!!!
smile.gif

God Bless,
Peachtree

Your hair looks great Levette
smile.gif
. YES, please do share your routine and what you do to get that shine. You hair looks very healthy and thick too!!

i edited my url link, hopefully it should work now.

my current regime is very simple. i wash 1xweekly with revlon's creme of nature, i condition with lustrasilk's aloe cholesterol conditionerand motion's silicone conditioner. next i apply bone straight as a leave in conditioner. i make 2 ponytails and let it dry. when it is 95% dry i blow dry it straight for about 5 minutes with a comb attachment. i usually then wear a drawstring ponytail as a protective style.
wink.gif

i am slack with the vitamins, as i hate to take any kind of pills. currently i take a multi-vitamin but will look into adding other vitamins to increase hair length and to strengthen it.
smile.gif

OK I see it now. Wow your hair is so thick and pretty. It's funny I think my hair is getting close to your length, maybe a couple of inches away but because it's not as thick and has all these freaking layers it just doesn't look as nice. *sigh* I'm green with envy.

Hi Levette
wave.gif

Your hair is really beautiful girl!!! Thanks for sharing your pics.
I must say that it grew fast from the May 02-to-Nov 02. The latest pic is really beautiful.

By the way, congratulations! Blessings for u & your lil bundle of Joy!

God Bless,
Peachtree

Your hair looks great! Look how much it grew, that is fantastic.
smile.gif

I'm very impressed
smile.gif

I will probably take a good 2 years plus to get your length
frown.gif
and it's very healthy too.
smile.gif

Good luck....happy hair growing...looks great.
wink.gif

Thanks for posting your regime, Levette. Doesnt get much simpler than that. I love a simple (read: cheap) regime.

Makes a sister and her pocketbook very happy!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Keep up the fantastic growth!
AZ
wink.gif

Back