ACV RINSES! WOW! CHANGED MY MIND!

soslychic

I just posted a couple of days ago that I was thinking of skipping my acv rinses because they were leaving my hair smelling like vinegar and tangled. However, last night I decided to give it one more try and instead of 1 1/2 TBS to 16 ounces of water, I decided to drop it to about 1 TBS. Well wouldn't ya know, that made ALL the difference. I could not BELIEVE how easy it was to comb my hair, I"ve been looking for a good detangler forever and now I won't be needed it! The tangles FELL out and wow! My hair was shiny and SOOO soft!!! I could not believe it! I will DEFINETLY be added this as a PERMANENT staple to my regime. Who knew something this cheap and simple, could be so EFFECTIVE!
Just a note to myself: Do NOT give up on something until you've adjusted it to fit YOU! OK...signing off........:)

Yayyyy!!!
clap.gif
Another convert.
grin.gif
Welcome aboard, m'Sister!

I had given up on them after shampoo (instead of before) for that very reason. I'll have to try this
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Spagirl said:
Good for you! There's nothing like finding the right formulation tailor made for your hair.
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Aint that the truth?
smile.gif

Those ACV rinses are tricky aren't they. I make a very weak solution for my hair and pour it on my hair after I shampoo. Then I apply my conditioner. I sure does make a difference like you said.
smile.gif

I have to bump this thread!

I just washed/rinsed my hair with diluted acv and detangling my hair was a dream!

what I did: sprayed the diluted concotion of acv, aloe vera and water to my dry hair, then saturated it with miss keys 10 en 1 conditioner and let it sit for about 20 min under a shower cap and wrapped over with a towel.

Then I rinsed, used shampoo to cleans my scalp and my hair detangled so easily!

just giving a heads up on acv rinses :)

...now my hair is back in a bun ;)

*Dee* said:
I have to bump this thread!

I just washed/rinsed my hair with diluted acv and detangling my hair was a dream!

what I did: sprayed the diluted concotion of acv, aloe vera and water to my dry hair, then saturated it with miss keys 10 en 1 conditioner and let it sit for about 20 min under a shower cap and wrapped over with a towel.

Then I rinsed, used shampoo to cleans my scalp and my hair detangled so easily!

just giving a heads up on acv rinses :)

...now my hair is back in a bun ;)
Thanks for bumping this thread, i must try this ACV rinse, i had a nightmare tangles last night and so i need a good remedy to prevent this problem again.

ACV rinses detangles my hair like no ones business. I'm so happy I was able to find an acv rinse designed for hair at my local BSS. When i did it I never got it right.

Me too, I've read tons of posts about it curbing shedding. There are so many formulations though, I have to figure out which to use.

msshic said:
Me too, I've read tons of posts about it curbing shedding. There are so many formulations though, I have to figure out which to use.

what is ACv?How many times per week do you use it? How does it work?:confused:

msshic said:

what is ACv?How many times per week do you use it? How does it work?:confused:

msshic said:

What is ACV? How often do you use it ? How does it work? Where can I buy it?:confused: :ohwell:

nadine1977canada said:
What is ACV? How often do you use it ? How does it work? Where can I buy it?:confused: :ohwell:

It's an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse. It's used to clarify, close the hair cuticle & stop shedding (so I've read). I haven't tried it yet, but alot of ladies use it 1x to every 2 weeks. You can purchase regular Apple Cider Vinegar from any grocery store or health food store. HTH

nadine1977canada said:

ACV is Apple Cider Vinegar. You can get it at the supermarket. People use as a rinse when washing the hair.

nadine1977canada said:
Apple Cider Vinegar. Most use it as a final step when rinsing or part of the conditioning process. I heard it helps to get rid of build up and makes your hair easier to detangle along with other benefits. You can buy it at any grocery store on the condiments aisle. Most use about a tablespoon added to 16 oz of water. I hold my head over a bowl and do several rinses. HTH Q

Back