ACV Rinses and Protein Treatments

JenJen2721

I'm always worried about doing a protein treatment for the fear that I won't rinse it out well enough. Is it smart to use a ACV rinse after a protein treatment to make sure all of the residue is rinsed out? Or would I be defeating the purpose? And, I would still follow-up w/a moisturizing conditioner right?

TIA,
jen
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I like to use an ACV rinse with each wash becasue I use Creme of Nature and I've heard some people complain about product buildup. And, just in case I didn't rinse properly.

I don't think that you would be defeating the purpose becaue I think the ACV also strenghtens your hair. What you might want to do, since your hair probably isn't as soft as it can be is to make a more watered down version of your ACV rinse than what you usually do.

I do my ACV rinses between shampoo and conditioner btu you could definitely still follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.

I hope this helped.

You HAVE to try Motions Oil Silk Protein Conditioner, it is the only one I use, and if it wasn't a protein treatment I would use it all the time, it detangles so well and it is not hard to rinse at all. I use it maybe twice a month and it works great.
Nay.

Back