ACV Rinsers

aikaa71

"To Shine up the surface. Purchase a clear glosser at your local drug store or create a home vinegar rinse. For store-bought shiners, follow directions; for a home rinse, run vinegar over your hair into a bowl about 15 to 20 times."

I read this hair tip on hairboutique.com Do any of you do your acv rinses in this way. If thats the case then i have been doing it
blush.gif
wrong cos i only just pour the rinse over my hair once and not 20 times
tongue.gif
. I have not tried it yet but it makes sense that the acv rinse. would be better absorbed if its done this way.

I rinse over my hair once when I do an acv rinse (which works fine for me). The 20 time rinse sounds time consuming to me. BTW, I haven't done an acv in a while (since I've been using a clarifying shampoo once a week).

yes it would be time consuming. I still want to try it though, i just want to see the effects of the 20 times rinse. Will post my results soon

Why not do what I do? Put the solution in a basin or bucket and soak your head in. Hanging your head in there while massaging your scalp leaves your head feeling like you've just had a spa treatment. And if there's any truth to headstands helping with circulation, and if massage stimulates your scalp to help with circulation, then you get to kill two birds with one stone. What's more, your scalp is left squeaky clean and your hair gets to soak up all the ACV it needs.
wink.gif

<font color="purple">Wow, nonie, I never thought of that. I always take an empty lemon juice bottle, fill it with the rinse and pour it over my hair after my conditioner washes. I think I'm going to try that idea with the solution in a pail and massage my scalp at the same time. Good call! </font>

Back