Achieving curls - curling wand vs bubble wand?

BFeathers

I'm hopeless on curls. I've owned a curling iron for years and I just cannot curl my hair, weave hair, any hair with that barrel.

Curling wands are the new thing on the curl market but I recently noticed this thing called a bubble wand. It's seems more foolproof curl wise with the bubbles already in it.

But there's very little info on it. If you have the curling wand why did/would you choose that over the bubble wand.

Minus getting burnt I think I could do the curling wand but it would take time to learn it vs immediately getting desirable curls with the bubble wand. But it doesn't look short hair friendly. As in SL. With SL hair curls go Shirley Temple and that's too short and not a cute look on me IMO so I've always shied from curls despite wanting them.

Bubble wand. Colors vary but this is the basic look. Everyone knows a curling wand so I won't add that picture.
SBS-510400

Hi...I've only used curling wand. Haven't seen the bubble wand but I love the curls from the wand. I got it to change up the look of curls. You get different kinds of Curls with flat iron, roller set, curl formers, etc. Here's pic of my hair with curling wand and curl former set (I know you didn't ask about it before seperated) and I have short hair. And a pic of my wig I wanded.

ForumRunner_20140611_101305.jpg

ForumRunner_20140611_101318.jpg

ForumRunner_20140611_101432.jpg

ForumRunner_20140611_101447.jpg

Back