Aceite de Oliva Kita Ondas (Olive Oil Curl Remover)?

fluffylocks

Anyone tried this?

"Olive Oil Plus - Curl Remover is a unique formula made with vitamins and moisturizer that works like a relaxer straightening your hair but without damaging chemical elements, and leaving it shiny and moisturized."

"Ingredients: Dionized Water, Cetil Alcohol, Citric Acid, Auaternium 60, Propy-lene glycol, Vitamin E, Virgin Olive Oil, Color Yellow #5, Metil and Benzoato Sodium, Lanolin, Vitamin A, Fragrance."

http://www.roundbrushhair.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=100

I've never heard of this. Hopefully someone on here can give you some info. I just responded so I could bump it for you. :look:

I've been wondering about this as well...I was thinking of trying it on my daughter. I just wonder if it really does what it says. I have it on my wishlist on another site, just haven't brought myself to order yet.

I remember reading about this before. I am curious to try it also.

*trying to keep this thread at the top*

I am dying to find out someone's review on this product as I am natural and I am having a hard time lately with my hair.....

I read a review somewhere else about it. The review was neutral, wasn't positive or negative really. I don't know, the PJ in me may just force me to go ahead and buy it...:giveup::cantlook:

I found this one review on roundbrushhair's forum (this might be the one you're referring to Eisani):

Okay, here goes...

First off, the product smells reeallly well. My hair is very soft and is FULL of bounce.

Now, I have about an inch of new growth and....

Not a real big difference for me.

The claims that it straigtens hair like a relaxer...

Maybe I didn't leave it on long enough (it doesn't specify a time but I left it on for about five minutes) but the claims to straigten like a relaxer didn't do it for me. I'm going to try again next weekend and put it in my hair as if I'm doing a relaxer and see if I notice any change.

However, it's STILL an excellent conditioner.

I have some. I have used it. My hair loosen up a bit but it didn't make it straight. The effect last until next poo. The directions are vague; it does not tell you how long you should leave it in your hair. SO I might not have left it on long enough.

I think Curls Milkshake or Miss Jessie's Buttercreme did a better job of reducing shrinkage on my hair than Olive Oil Curl Remover. I normally wear my hair in a wash n' go.

However I do think Olive Oil Curl Remover would be perfect for the fall/winter when I am trying to do a rollerset.

Back