ABOUT MY HAIR DRAMA AND ME

jaelje

i am new to this forum so i just wanted to start of by telling everyone about me and my hair and hope to get some tips about managing it.

hello everyone and thanks to the people who came up with forum , I'm loving it.

About ME:
I'm 18
college student (finishing first year)
I live in CA- Long Beach Area

My Hair Drama:
Type-4a,Naaaaapy
shocked.gif

Getting perms for 6 years- reday to go back natural
lenght: to the end of my neck

Hair Problems: MY HAIR WONT GROW IN ONE SPOT ,THE BACK. In other words i'm bald headed
grin.gif

HAIR GOAL:1)grow out perm
2)grow hair to shoulder by Jan.2005
2)grow hair to bra hook by Sept.2005
I just found the site and i am hoping to but some of the product to help me achieve my goals . first thing on my list is to buy some Biotin and Surge. And i'll see where it goes from there.
I wish i Had a camera device to start an album , but i don't. So when i get one i'll be sure to post some pics

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
bouncy.gif

Hey, welcome! By the way, if you are going back to natural, will you transition or chop it off? Good luck in whatever you decide.

wave.gif
Newbie!!!

You're going to
kiss.gif
it here! I hope you have a small savings for hair care products.
wink.gif

Welcome and Happy Hair Growing!!! (Get that Surge fast for that bald spot...it works!)

~SengsChick

hey
wave.gif
it is so nice to meet you! I hope that u & I can grow our hair long together with the rest of the ladies on here
smile.gif

welcome J! I've been told by one of my co-workers that had the same problem (balding, but after having surgery done). She bought some carrot oil and applied it to the area daily and it grew her hair back. Maybe worth a shot!

welcome J! I've been told by one of my co-workers that had the same problem (balding, but after having surgery done). She bought some carrot oil and applied it to the area daily and it grew her hair back. Maybe worth a shot!
ohwell.gif

OMG a Long Beach Girl!!! Hey mama
clap.gif
I'm from Long Beach too. Well... I recommend taking vitamins to grow out that perm. I love Motions conditioners, shampoos, etc...
Also try an afro pick or K-cutter for combouts.

Welcome! Whether or not you decide to go natural, just remember moisture keeps your new growth soft and manageable, allowing you to stretch out relaxers.

Well...my finger slipped, what I was gonna say was...You will find an ABUNDANCE of information here. Good Luck and Happy Hair growing!

Back