About my hair color...

choconillaprincess

A lot of ppl have been asking me about my hair color and what color i use so here's my color timeline... i should also mention that my hair color is not as lite as it looks on camera.

Dyed my hair several shades of black for most of my "mature" hair life but it would always fade to red...
like this:
hair077-vi.jpg

and so i had to dye the same hair repeatedly... which is BAD:wallbash:... so i decided to hunt for my natural color... a deep auburn... so i tried several different colors:

Henna
422097.jpg

422096.jpg

I even tried to do hilites once... DISASTROUS!
380555.jpg

I really like dark and lovely hair colors as u can tell... but i've also use the kind in the red box... i forget the brand.... and i used clairol's luminizer...anywho most of the colors i used were too lite.... but the last color i used was the second foto and it seems to be the best color that looks decent as my roots grow out so i would suggest trying that one! tho i tried it on a friends hair (natural hair darkest brown?) and it turned more of a honey color rather than the reddish color it gave me... so when my roots grow out too far and i find they are too dark i will probably use this one again... and i really like that i dont have to touch it up too often i can probably go several months who knows?

anyway the point is my hair color is a mix of several different hair colors

this is the best pic i can find of my natural color(the darker color close to the roots):
banding2010-vi.jpg

this is before i used some random hair litener

I'm confused. Which color did you use to get the results in the top picture?
PS love those curls

Back