Abba!!!!!!

mahogani

I would like to know where i can purchase the abba moisture scentsation conditoner or any abba products i found the shampoo in national liquidators but cannot find the conditoners this product is great any suggestions would be great ladies!!!!

I got mine at Ulta.
up.gif

I have read a lot of good things about this line, but I've never tried anything from Abba (at least not yet).
laugh.gif

I order mine from vipsalononline.. I have yet to see them in stores or salons around here.. I'll have to try target. I think you can also order them from drugstore.com.. I use the moisture scentsation shampoo and conditioner

It should be available at any bss that carries hi end products. I love the was the moisture scentsation felt on my scalp, but it was not very moisturizing to me. It made my hair dry and hard

I purchased Abba's Hair Botanical High Thickening Conditioner from Nat'l Wholesale Liquidators, but I haven't tried it yet. I picked it up out of curiousity. I like the fact that it's 100%vegan/all natural.

Mahogani, I've seen Abba hair products at Healthy Pleasures Health Food Super Market (NYC)

Back