ABBA & Toxic Ingredients

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I have read on-line more than once that ABBA Nourishing Leave-On Moisturizer For Hair & Skin has toxic, cancer causing ingredients. I can't identify them. I bought two bottles of this stuff a few weeks ago. Please help!

Ingredients:
Botanical Infusion of Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower), Arnica Montana, Prunus Virginiana (Cherry Bark), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Glycerin (Coconut), Lupin Amino Acids (150mw), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (1000mw), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (2000mw), Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch (Plant), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Algin, Benzophenone-3, Citric Acid (Fruit), Methylparaben (Food Grade Preservative), Imidazolidinyl Urea, ABBA's Aromatherapy Fragrance

It is probably the Urea and the Methylparaben. Can you post your online sources?

Don't believe the hype. Many people put out unfounded on the internet as propoganda and start urban legends.

Notice at the end the link they recommend their line of natural products. Read internet 'facts' with a grain of salt

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Can you post your online sources?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember. There were some posts that mentioned it on nc.com and someone with an on-line hair journal said they liked the results, but will look for a non-toxic substitute.

I like it on my skin, but not so much on my hair...

Back