ABBA pure moisture shampoo and conditioner

I've only used the Moisture Scentsations Poo. It's sulfate free which is a +. It also detangles, moisturizes, and stimulates the scalp (tingles). HTH

I do. LOVE IT!

It used to be called Moisture Scentsations. They are the exact same - different name and bottle.

This set is a staple for me.

Slip and major tingles on the scalp!

thanks ladies. I am going to pick up the shampoo, co, and gentle leave on co to try out.

I am going to try the gentle leave in this weekend. Well, I still have some of the old version - a BIG OLD liter of it. I was scare to use it at first because it looked too watery, but when I rub it together in my hands it gets creamy.

You maybe able to find the older packaging in stores on clearance. I heard of some ladies racking up that way.

I am going to try the gentle leave in this weekend. Well, I still have some of the old version - a BIG OLD liter of it. I was scare to use it at first because it looked too watery, but when I rub it together in my hands it gets creamy.

You maybe able to find the older packaging in stores on clearance. I heard of some ladies racking up that way.

thanks honeydew for the heads up. could you let me know how you like the gentle leave in once you have tried it?

tia,
tishee

thanks honeydew for the heads up. could you let me know how you like the gentle leave in once you have tried it?

tia,
tishee

Tried it last night. LOVE IT! Staple for me now! The name says it all. My hair was soft and moisturized without feeling greasy. It gave me more volume too.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

not 5 stars because I did not have as much shine as I would have liked.

Tried it last night. LOVE IT! Staple for me now! The name says it all. My hair was soft and moisturized without feeling greasy. It gave me more volume too.

cool...thanks so, so much for getting back to me! I am thrilled that it worked for you. Hopefully, it will work for me, too.

lmk if u would be willing to sell a sample of the gentle leave in b/c I would be interested in purchasing it.

Last edited:
cool...thanks so, so much for getting back to me! I am thrilled that it worked for you. Hopefully, it will work for me, too.

lmk if u would be willing to sell a sample of the gentle leave in b/c I would be interested in purchasing it.

Girl, I am not going to let you pay me for a sample of this leavein! I can send you some. Besides, I have a HUGE bottle of it. It is going to take the 6 months to finish it. I am thinking of going back to the store where I got this one and getting another one since they were selling the liter for only $13.

PM me your address. :)

Girl, I am not going to let you pay me for a sample of this leavein! I can send you some. Besides, I have a HUGE bottle of it. It is going to take the 6 months to finish it. I am thinking of going back to the store where I got this one and getting another one since they were selling the liter for only $13.

PM me your address. :)

oh, sweetie your are too sweet :giveheart::hug2:

I really like the leave in too :yep:...it is very comparable to Nexxus Headress.

I have only used the conditioner. I found the conditioner very moisturizing; however, I will not repurchase because I think that it is too pricey when used daily :nono:

Yep, I use this. I came across it at a store near my mother's house for very cheap. I actually ended up seeing it because she bought it and I noticed it was natural and used 100% vegeterian products. I want to gradually phase out non natural products so I snatched it right up from her (ESPECIALLY since we don't live in the same city:grin:). I use the shampoo and leave in conditioners. So far so good. I have some other organic products, I believe there Abba and another brand too. I was just wondering if anyone else used this product as well!

This did not work for me. I love my stylist, Karen, owner of Dove's Dynasty, [I always shout her out because SHE is GOOD< in a world of black stylists that cut too much and care too little, she is ALL THAT]

Anyway, since I never deep condition when I go to the salon, I just thought I NEEDED some tlc, with a moisture/recon something. I went in Trade Secret to get Kenra but saw the Abba on sale, 60% off, I used the recoup overnight, and then the moisture scentscation for a few hours like I do with other deep conditioners. IT did not work. What I thought was dry hair was dryer, the mintiness backfired. My scalp was dry, flaking and gross and AGAIN, I could not comb my hair and went crawling back to Karen for help.

I spent 35 bucks on a litre of moisture scentscation, litre of creme shampoo, the recoup, and an unused new deep condish. If you want the partially used litres and unused deep condish and live in balto, please let me know, I would like a little $ back, I emailed ABBA and never heard back :( right now it sits :(

This did not work for me. I love my stylist, Karen, owner of Dove's Dynasty, [I always shout her out because SHE is GOOD< in a world of black stylists that cut too much and care too little, she is ALL THAT]

Anyway, since I never deep condition when I go to the salon, I just thought I NEEDED some tlc, with a moisture/recon something. I went in Trade Secret to get Kenra but saw the Abba on sale, 60% off, I used the recoup overnight, and then the moisture scentscation for a few hours like I do with other deep conditioners. IT did not work. What I thought was dry hair was dryer, the mintiness backfired. My scalp was dry, flaking and gross and AGAIN, I could not comb my hair and went crawling back to Karen for help.

I spent 35 bucks on a litre of moisture scentscation, litre of creme shampoo, the recoup, and an unused new deep condish. If you want the partially used litres and unused deep condish and live in balto, please let me know, I would like a little $ back, I emailed ABBA and never heard back :( right now it sits :(

I take the abba!

First of all, I think maybe you left the conditioner on too long. It is better as a rinse out for me, although I have left it on for about 20 min before.

But, I will take it and the recoup (I have always wanted to try that one) if you give me a good price. I don't do CON :nono: My hair does not like that mess.

Here is an update of my hair week with the Abba Nourishing leave on conditioner (now Pure Gentle conditioner).

I noticed that the nice moisture was gone by Wednesday night. I guess that is good for those that wash 2+ times a week. I only do it once a week so I need my leave-in to work overtime! Normally when I moisturize my hair for the night, I just need a dab on my ends and seal with oil. This week, by Wednesday night, I had to put on double duty moisture and I have had to every night since then. I guess that is not really a big deal, and I need to choose my battle.

I think this week, I am going to either use more Abba leave-on per section or mix a little bit of it with my normal leave in (Qhemet's Olive Cream Detangler) and see what happens. My goal with mixing them will be to get the softness and volume and easily curled hair I got from the Nourishing along with the shine and long lasting moisture that Qhemet's Detangler gives me.

This is my Henna week though. Maybe I need to save the experiment for the week after this! :grin:

Just wanted to mention that I went to TJ Maxx today and they have some newly stocked, newly named Abba products.

I purchased the Pure Moisture shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is the 8.45 oz size and was $7.99. The conditioner is the 6.76 oz size and was also $7.99. I purchased one of each to try (the PJ in me couldn't resist).:nono:

They also had some other Abba products, but I don't remember which ones. Sorry.

Just wanted to mention that I went to TJ Maxx today and they have some newly stocked, newly named Abba products.

I purchased the Pure Moisture shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is the 8.45 oz size and was $7.99. The conditioner is the 6.76 oz size and was also $7.99. I purchased one of each to try (the PJ in me couldn't resist).:nono:

They also had some other Abba products, but I don't remember which ones. Sorry.

Those are not bad prices. I don't like how they have a smaller conditioner, though. I always use more conditioner than shampoo. I think the new packaging does have a liter size, but no more 10 oz bottle like they used to.

Back