ABBA Pure Moisture Conditioner

PassionFruit

it was sitting in my PJ graveyard, never been used.... so I used it to co-wash this morning

I like it... anyone who likes that Menthol Minty tingly feeling on the scalp would...

and I could run my fingers through my post 11 weeks texlax NG with ease...

only problem is, its pricey ( $15 for 6 oz pkg...I used 1/3 today) and I have about a years supply of other good conditioners left to use before I can buy it again

200.JPG

Hydrating conditioner for dry hair and scalp.
ABBA® Pure Moisture Conditioner is a natural moisture treatment that helps repair and hydrate dry, stressed hair and scalp. Sage and geranium extracts add thirst quenching moisture to hair while wild mint works to stimulate the scalp and senses, leaving hair smooth, manageable and full of body.
Commitment to Purity
  • 100% Vegan
  • Free of Synthetic Dyes
  • Sulfate free
  • DEA free
  • Not tested on animals
Ingredients

Botanical Infusion of: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage Leaf) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cymbopogon Schoeanthus Extract, Quercus Alba Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Benetrimonium, Methosulfate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Mentha Arvensis Oill (Wild Mint), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (1000 mw), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (2000 mw), Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Lupin Amino Acids (150 mw), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum)

I saw it at TJMaxx for 7.99 over a week ago. I passed it up because I wasn't sure about it. Thanks for the review.

I saw it at TJMaxx for 7.99 over a week ago. I passed it up because I wasn't sure about it. Thanks for the review.

I've picked it up at Marshall's for about the same price, I like it. I also use the Pure Shine Conditioner and the Pure Moisture Shampoo.

I really love this conditioner. It is the same as ABBA MoistureScentsations, which is cheaper most times if you can find it. They renamed their products a few months ago.

The shampoo from the line is great also.

Columbia MD ladies, they have it on clearance at the Harpers Choice Safeway. :yep:

I've picked it up at Marshall's for about the same price, I like it. I also use the Pure Shine Conditioner and the Pure Moisture Shampoo.

I just started using it last week, so far I like it. That tingling sensation feels great! Anybody know if they have a deep conditioner?

Yes this stuff is good, especially on new growth. I had a similar experience. I wish I had bought more at the time. They also have it(moisture scentsations) at marshall's in the large sizes. I wish they had a deep conditioner too.

I love it for that minty clean feeling it gives...I picked up the liter at Marshalls for only $9.99 recently...

I love, love, LOVE the Volume gel! I've been getting it a bss, paying $13 for it. I'm gonna go to Marshalls now to see if I could get it cheaper. If so, I'll check out the conditioner as well.

I bought the Moisture Scentsations Shampoo and Conditioner set at Trade Secret for $9.10 including tax, I may go back to pick up another set soon.

Back