ABBA Products

NayNay

Has anyone tried this line?
Supposedly the ingredients are all natural and I heard it is good for natural hair. I picked up the shampoo and conditioner since they were on sale for $1 each.
Let me know your thoughts and experiences.
THANKS!

Hey NayNay,

Where did you buy them? At Sally's?
look.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
NayNay said:
Has anyone tried this line?
Supposedly the ingredients are all natural and I heard it is good for natural hair. I picked up the shampoo and conditioner since they were on sale for $1 each.
Let me know your thoughts and experiences.
THANKS!

[/ QUOTE ]

I use ABBA Moisture Scentsation Shampoo and Conditioner. But it was FAR from a buck... where did you buy it at?

In answering your question.. I love ABBA. I've been expirementing with different shampoo's and conditioners(Breakthru, Mizani, Pantene) and the ABBA is here to stay. I like the peppermint in it... So it gets a thumbs up from me.

I bought it from National Wholesale Liquidators. It is like WalMart on crack! LOL!
laugh.gif
It has very discounted items and is like a warehouse. You can't buy clothes..shoot I wouldn't even buy socks there....quality is a problem but for shampoos, paper plates, light bulbs and even for some appliances (name brands) it may be okay. I know they are in NY &amp; NJ I am not sure where else.

It is the same place that sells Kemi Oyl products (By the way PJ is back I bought 2 of the Moyst conditioners and Moisturizing Spray-love it love it). Mind u the prices are cheaper than the Kemi Oyl web sites by at least $1.00.

I purchased the Abba Creme Moisturizing shampoo and the Volumizer or Abba THickening Conditioner. They also had an Abba gel for $1.00 which I didn't buy.

THe problem is u have no choice. U can only buy what is there and selections are limited. For example they had Pantene products but only the 2-1 shampoos and conditioners. Shelves of it but no Pantene Sleek &amp; Smooth
smirk.gif
!

Here is the ABBA link...wow that was a steal but I will see if I like it.http://www.spiralhaircase.com/abba.html

Thanks for the product tip!!!! And MoniCurl had posted something in the past where all these National Warehouse Liquidators are located. I will try to find it.

NayNay said:
I bought it from National Wholesale Liquidators.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the info. NWS is also in Maryland.

Thanks, NWL sounds kind of like Big Lots or Odd lots or Ocean City that we have here.

Thanks for the site... their prices are actually a little bit higher than where I get mine from.

But I think you'll like the Abba products.

NayNay said:
I bought it from National Wholesale Liquidators. It is like WalMart on crack! LOL!
laugh.gif
It has very discounted items and is like a warehouse. You can't buy clothes..shoot I wouldn't even buy socks there....quality is a problem but for shampoos, paper plates, light bulbs and even for some appliances (name brands) it may be okay. I know they are in NY &amp; NJ I am not sure where else.

It is the same place that sells Kemi Oyl products (By the way PJ is back I bought 2 of the Moyst conditioners and Moisturizing Spray-love it love it). Mind u the prices are cheaper than the Kemi Oyl web sites by at least $1.00.

[/ QUOTE ]

are in nyc? i heard someone on another site say they saw the entire kemi oyl line at national wholesale liquidators in nyc? i asked them where in nyc but they gave me the site to find the location. i wanted to know WHICH one they went to. i know where it is located but i have never been to that area before so i wanted to know how to get there. God bless you all.

I went to the one on the lower east side by China town and found the Kemi Line. BUT u know how that store is and I was goinig to buy the Kemi Shea Butter pomade and there were finger prints in all of them! YUCK
shocked.gif
I found the moisturizing spray and the Moyst conditioner but no NEW ProGro. THe old formula is there.
Now I go in NJ too. I will check for the post with the locations for everyone.
And u are absolutely correct it is JUST like a Big Lots!!!! SMILE

sorry to bother you but do you know what trains take you there?

eww people testing the products in the store???? i can see opening it to smell it or see the consistency maybe but not dipping your fingers in. come on. if you do all that just buy it! do you have to check to make sure you get a non abused one? i am just trying to find ONE area in the whole city where i can find the products recommended here. i hate having to go to 20 different stores just to find something.

o/t i wrote to sallys beauty supply asking them how come they dont have a store in manhattan. i said it would be great to have it there since i bet there would be tons of business. i got an email back and i was surprised they even read it because it had been so long i thought they just ignored me. well they said that real estate there was too much when they were trying to look for spots in manhattan. i guess they will have to keep searching but i hope they can bring one in manhattan. because i want to find elasta qp and all these other products and it seems like every store i go to doesnt sell the entire line just bits and pieces. God bless you all.

OK I don't know how to post a link to it I guess just copy it too late oh well maybe I will try again but here is information from MoniCurl's post.The stores are:

Rosedale
253-01 Rockway Blvd.
Rosedale
NY
telephone: 516295-3011
fax: 516569-8580
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S Valley
299 N Main St
Spring Valley
NY
telephone: 845426-0002
fax: 845426-0078
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broadway
632 Broadway
New York
NY
telephone: 212979-2400
fax: 212677-2027
Flushing
71-01 Kissena Blvd
Flushing
NY
telephone: 718591-3900
fax: 718969-2601
Westbury
525 Old Country Rd
Westbury
NY
telephone: 516333-6660
fax: 516333-4905
Hicksville
888 S Broadway
Hicksville
NY
telephone: 516433-0783
fax: 516433-3753
Baldwin
2485 Grand Av
Baldwin
NY
telephone: 516378-8800
fax: 516378-8939
Farmingdale
2100 Broadhollow Rd
Farmingdale
NY
telephone: 631 753-4000
fax: 631 753-4006
Middletown
128 Dolson Av
Middletown
NY
telephone: 845 343-1111
fax: 845343-1055
W.Hempstead
111 Hempstead Tpke
W Hempstead
NY
telephone: 516485-7900
fax: 516485-2244
Brooklyn
4802-22 New Utrecht Av
Brooklyn
NY
telephone: 718438-2604
fax: 718438-5961
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yonkers
798 Central Park Ave
Yonkers
NY
telephone: 914377-4800
fax: 914377-0198
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Staten Island
1565 Forest Av
Staten Island
NY
telephone: 718815-6533
fax: 718815-6634
Co-Op City
691 Co-Op City Blvd
Bronx
NY
telephone: 718320-7771
fax: 718320-7333
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nanuet
125 Rockland Cntr. Rt59
Nanuet
NY
telephone: 845624-2444
fax: 845 624-0308
Babylon
895 W Montauk Hwy
W Babylon
NY
telephone: 631 376-1144
fax: 631 376-2533
Bay Parkway
2201 59th Street
Brooklyn
NY
telephone: 718621-3993
fax: 718621-9072
BPky Clothing
2232 59th Street
Brooklyn
NY
telephone: 718256-9200
fax: 718621-6648
LI City
35-00 48th Street
Long Island City
NY
telephone: 718389-3311
fax: 718383-2119

I've been to several of these locations and the have each had it.

They also have a website that lists addtional stores up and down the east coast: http://www.nationalwholesaleliquidators.com/

Hope this helps!

thats why i LOVE this site. everyone is so helpful.
clap.gif
clap.gif
king.gif
thank so much. i will check out the one in manhattan. i appreciate all the help you ladies here have given me.
wave.gif
God bless you all.

azull11-GUUUUURRRRLLLLL
Anytime girl for the help anytime! And as far as trains I believe I took the N/R and got off at Prince (right across from the Armani store &amp; Bliss Spa) BUT if u can try the 6 remember the N&amp;R run FUNKY on the weekend.

Hope u find it and YES u have to Dig thru the shea butter pomade. I actually told the manufacturer and he said he would try to do something about it!!!!!
I have to buy some more progro and shea butter, but that I will buy from the manufacturer. Try their Kemi Oyl moisturizing spray and Moyst conditioner. I like their products!
grin.gif

i'll have to agree i got the abba shampoo and conditoner at national liquidators in the bronx for $1 they don't stay on the shelves that long so you have to grab them fast
smile.gif

I used just about eveything in the ABBA line...they used to compete with AVEDA...I switched back and forth and they really are the same...just smell different...It helped my hair A LOT! with moisture.

eww people testing the products in the store???? i can see opening it to smell it or see the consistency maybe but not dipping your fingers in. come on. if you do all that just buy it! do you have to check to make sure you get a non abused one? i am just trying to find ONE area in the whole city where i can find the products recommended here. i hate having to go to 20 different stores just to find something.

o/t i wrote to sallys beauty supply asking them how come they dont have a store in manhattan. i said it would be great to have it there since i bet there would be tons of business. i got an email back and i was surprised they even read it because it had been so long i thought they just ignored me. well they said that real estate there was too much when they were trying to look for spots in manhattan. i guess they will have to keep searching but i hope they can bring one in manhattan. because i want to find elasta qp and all these other products and it seems like every store i go to doesnt sell the entire line just bits and pieces. God bless you all.

I think that is nasty to dip your hands in products. You are right unless they purchase it or they want to see if it is watery or creamy. People and their manners. Hmmm...Yeah, they do need a Sally's in Manhattan but I don't think they would be able to offer the same prices as enjoyed around the rest of the country.

I think that is nasty to dip your hands in products. You are right unless they purchase it or they want to see if it is watery or creamy. People and their manners. Hmmm...Yeah, they do need a Sally's in Manhattan but I don't think they would be able to offer the same prices as enjoyed around the rest of the country.

Back