ABBA Moisture Sensation Conditioner

chayil0427

Hey ladies...

I just went to Beauty Brands and I picked up a small tube of the ABBA Moisture Sensation Conditioner. I'm going to try it tonight and will give a full report.

Meanwhile, I was wondering if anyone uses or has used this product?

It cost me about 9 dollars for a 5.5 ounce tube. I was looking for something really moisturizing with a SMALL amount of protien...these are the claims the compant makes on their website: http://www.abbahaircare.com/index.html

Moisture Scentsationâ„¢ Conditioner

Dry, parched hair is only two minutes away from quenching moisture. This herbal therapy crème formula is essential in replenishing needed moisture. Moisture Scentsation™ Conditioner leaves hair detangled and feather light with body and an energized finish. Stimulate your scalp and senses with unforgettable extracts of eucalyptus, peppermint and geranium.
Two-Minute Cure for Moisture-Starved Hair
• For dry, dehydrated, flyaway hair
• Restores moisture balance and elasticity
• Stimulating minty-fresh aroma
• Energizing Aura
100% Vegan
Sulfate and DEA Free
Free of Synthetic Dyes
Cruelty Free

Well...off to the shower to give this stuff a whirl...I'll post my results. :look:

Last edited:
I've never tried ABBA products before, but I just got my hair done at a Dominican salon and they used the Nourishing Leave-in on my hair before rollersetting, and I have to admit that I really liked the results.

I bought this last yr from Trade Secret after reading reviews on Makeup.alley. I didnt really care for it too much. I needed something with more slip.

I bought the shampoo and conditioner a year ago from Ulta because it was on sale 2 for 1. I love the way this feels on my scalp, it really tingles. It is moisturizing and I like it, but I use my beloved Aveda products alot more.

Cleve_gryl said:
I've never tried ABBA products before, but I just got my hair done at a Dominican salon and they used the Nourishing Leave-in on my hair before rollersetting, and I have to admit that I really liked the results.
I've been using this as a moisturizer on dry hair twice a day. After I run out of Nexxus Headdress I plan to use the ABBA leave-in on wet hair right before I rollerset.

interesting....i haven't had a chance to use it yet...something came up, but i'll get her done this weekend and let you know what i think. anymore comments?

Right now I've got it on and covered with a plastic cap. Gonna let it set for about 15 minutes.

So far it has an amaizing smell and the peppermint oil tingles wonderfully on your scalp. It's really refreshing. The formula is nice and thick and coats the hair really well. Can't wait for the wash out!

Chayil

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :mad: I jump in and rinse right and my hair feels like wet wirer and I can feel the tangles forming as I run my hands through it. I rinsed it well and covered my hair in a healthy dose of Nexxus PO Humectin.

When will I learn that Nexxus is best for my hair.

I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AT ALL! Smells great. Feels great...and if you want a head of wire ...works great.

Chayil

I just used it today but i mix it with atone reconstructor. I used it as a deep conditioner and left it on my head with a plastic cap for an hour. It was ok, the tingling was almost unbearable. I wonder was it because i mixed them?

wheezy807 said:
I just used it today but i mix it with atone reconstructor. I used it as a deep conditioner and left it on my head with a plastic cap for an hour. It was ok, the tingling was almost unbearable. I wonder was it because i mixed them?

nope...mine had mad tingle as well. I covered it in a plastic cap just like you did. It's because it has peppermint oil...at first it was nice, but then it got a little too intense.

Chayil

Back