ABBA Creme Masque?

Esq.2B

Anyone ever use it. I did a search but I couldn't find a review. I bought some but I'm wondering if I should return it.

Or you might know it by its new repackaged name, ABBA Pure Color Protect Conditioner.

The ingredients seem yummy. My hair isn't dyed or anything though. I'm wondering if it might be too "powerful" for my hair since it's not colored? Like maybe too much moisture or something. I dunno.

TIA

Never seen this but please do a review when you use it. For me products for color treated hair always make my hair very moist.

I bought it on sale cuz like you said the ingredients sounded yummy. I loved it & still do, but honestly it was months after that I finally noticed it was for color treated hair --oops---still love it! HTH

This really is a great conditioner. I used it last night as my final rinse, in lieu of Aveda Damage Remedy treatment.

For about a year I have been using the Aveda as a final rinse after deep conditioning. I put it on for about 3-5 min. and it seals the cuticles of my hair noticeably. Sometimes, after conditioning my hair feels puffy, even though it is conditioned. As a final rinse, I like the Aveda to tame my hair and make it sleeker and it helps with styling.

Spending $60 on a bottle is not cool anymore so I wanted to try the Abba as a replacement. It worked very well! Actually I like it much better than the Aveda. I got the noticeably sleek feeling hair, but it felt less coated, as it feels sometimes with the Aveda.

This is going to be a replacement for the Aveda.

I love that it is really cheap on eBay since Abba repackaged. I am going to enjoy that, but even the newly packaged one is cheaper than the Aveda.

Edited to add:

I think the fact that it is labeled for color treated hair is misleading. it is a great conditioner, in general.

Last edited:
I use it on my natural 4a/4b hair and I really like it. My hair feels well conditioned-soft and pliable after it dries when I DC with this masque. I really like it and I wish i would have picked up more when I saw a ton of them at Marshalls in the spring

Back