AAARRRGGGHH Please don't touch my hair

mj11051

I'm in Tennessee as my daughter had the baby early, So I'm sitting at the ladies house talking to her and her friend comes over. She walks in and looks at my hair tells me how beautiful it is, I say thank you and she proceeds without asking to put her hands in my hair. OH MY GOD I hate that, However I was nice and I didn't hit her
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Awww congrats on your new grandbaby!!:yay:

As for the hand going for the hair....ummm I don't get it!! Why can't folks ASK instead of just "reaching"??? That would have been more respectful IMO, then again if you don't know them like that, no telling where them hands been before it touched your hair.:wallbash:

Yeah, can you imagine if some dude thought a compliment was a legit excuse for touching you and invading your space?

"Oooh, pull over, that *** too FAT!" (squeeze)

I think that lady deserves just as much of a double backhand as the guy would get.

Girl looking at your pic you don't look old enough to have a grandbaby:grin:
Anyway, congratulations!!!!!
You know some folks just have no idea of protocol. I mean folks invade your personal space, folks want to walk up and touch your baby talking about how cute the child is and folks think it's ok to put their hands in your hair!!!:wallbash:
I'm from the southside...we don't play that:nono:

Back