AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! my hair sucks...

Geminigirl

My hair is this dry dull no shine mess right now. and I know it's from too much protein. It gets tangled at the drop of a hat and I don't know what to do? Any suggestions on how to whip my hair back into shape fast? It's so fragile I don't wanna touch it and I am due for a touch up in like 3 more wks.

steam! its my answer to everything these days!

then last night, i did a cowash cause my hair was feelin a lil crappy, and the 2nd time i put conditioner on, i left it in, sealed with coconut oil, covered with a baggy and sat under my hood dryer for about 45 min on hot, took the bag off and put the dryer on cool for 15/20 to dry it some. i slept in a baggy. right now its still moist

If you are certain it's too much protein - DC, DC, DC, baggy, and DC some more! :yep:

And, of course, lay off the protein - that will help, ever so much.

I don't have a steamer yet so how do I acheive steam without one. It is from too much protein cause I have been loading my hair with it trying to stop breakage. Now my hair is stiff, hard, dry, and dull like never before. And I've never had this much tangles every especially since starting my hair care journey.

Thanks for your comments...keep em coming.TIA

I don't have a steamer yet so how do I acheive steam without one. It is from too much protein cause I have been loading my hair with it trying to stop breakage. Now my hair is stiff, hard, dry, and dull like never before. And I've never had this much tangles every especially since starting my hair care journey.

Thanks for your comments...keep em coming.TIA

Do you have a soft bonnet dyer? If so, you can do the Home Grown Steam Treatment (there is a thread around here with that very title - should be before pg 4, or so, as it was on page 1 earlier today....)

Back