A year of lurking - I finally joined up...

LadyChe

Yes, it's me, aka "The Perpetual Lurker"! I was quite comfortable lurking for over a year...Two months of hair album withdrawal and I had to give in!!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

LOL...well, it took you long enough /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Congrats for taking that plunge /images/graemlins/wave.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LadyChe said:
Two months of hair album withdrawal and I had to give in!!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Too funny!! Welcome!!

[ QUOTE ]
webby said:
LOL...well, it took you long enough /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Congrats for taking that plunge /images/graemlins/wave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome! It's like you already know everybody isn't it?

Yeah, my arm was twisted too!

This was me:

"You telling me I can't look at none of that gorgeous hair? uh, uh, holdup.....where my debit card at???"

You are not alone lol I just joined yesterday /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I couldn't take it anymore, I had to join /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Welcome!

/images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif /images/graemlins/think.gif That's why we have so many newbies lately!

64.gif

Welcome Lady Che,
I finally gave in a few days ago as well. I just got sick and tired of not being able to put my 5 cents worth of info into the pot.

/images/graemlins/wave.gif welcome. I am sure that since lurking on the boards for a year that you have a great head of hair!

well alrightee then... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif welcome ...... /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Back