A Wig Question

Ginsana

I'm interested to find out if any of you ladies have ever purchased a wig without actually trying it on, like online or in the store, etc. I'd like to buy another wig, but in the store it is such a pain to try them on, and I don't know how to measure them relative to my head online. Any experiences??

I buy my wigs without tryign them on. Most are adjustable so it hasn't been a problem...I usually am more concerned with finding a style with a natural looking part so it won't look wiggy!

[ QUOTE ]
I buy my wigs without tryign them on. Most are adjustable so it hasn't been a problem...I usually am more concerned with finding a style with a natural looking part so it won't look wiggy!

[/ QUOTE ]
ditto

I absolutely MUST try them on. I've tried some wigs that me look like I'm smuggling something underneath of it. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

To the ladies that have ordered online...what sites have you ordered from, and what style of wigs have turned out to look the most natural/realistic, i.e. straight styles vs. curlier styles? Thx! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I have two straight styles that look pretty natural. I think the shorter (ear to shoulder length) styles look more natural. I got one from a BSS and the other from especiallyyours.com

ITA w/ modelchick, Im listening too! I want a cute wig!

I was just wearing an instantweave (3/4 wig) for a few weeks and was suprised at all the newgrowth I gained from barely touching my hair underneath besides moisturizing it. This has convinced me I can hang with the wig thing, I just need a cute natural looking one!

Back