A Video I made while healing and letting go!

That was a very introspective video and it seems that you were able to make peace within yourself about the relationship, heal and move on. And that's a very good thing.

That was a very introspective video and it seems that you were able to make peace within yourself about the relationship, heal and move on. And that's a very good thing.

Indeed! it was very painful and hard but with God's help, I did it! and have a greater love now anyway!

Wow sis....I only got half way through, and I as I was reading the words, and listening to the lyrics, I had to turn it off. I thought I was over my broken heart, and I realized recently (yesterday) that I am not, and to be honest...don't think I will EVER love that way again. I have a bullet proof soul now.... While I will still go out, I will NEVER EVER open up like that again.... But your voice and the video was nice....very very nice voice. Keep it up...

Wow sis....I only got half way through, and I as I was reading the words, and listening to the lyrics, I had to turn it off. I thought I was over my broken heart, and I realized recently (yesterday) that I am not, and to be honest...don't think I will EVER love that way again. I have a bullet proof soul now.... While I will still go out, I will NEVER EVER open up like that again.... But your voice and the video was nice....very very nice voice. Keep it up...

aww girl you can heal and love again, you have to fight for it, like I wrote in the video , dont let the past rob you of love

I swear once I determined to heal and did the inner work God brought me love again and its greater! keep fighting to love and be loved, or life will be empty!

aww girl you can heal and love again, you have to fight for it, like I wrote in the video , dont let the past rob you of love

I swear once I determined to heal and did the inner work God brought me love again and its greater! keep fighting to love and be loved, or life will be empty!

Thank you for those words Iris, as my hands are tied, and now it is time for Jesus Christ to step in. I'm done.

Thank you for those words Iris, as my hands are tied, and now it is time for Jesus Christ to step in. I'm done.

well Amen to that! Sometimes you have to just make a choice to leave whats in the past in the past and dont pick it back up, knowing that those people (or that person) is not worth robbing you of any good to come, or even renting space in your head/heart when they are nothing in your life anymore

it took me having a breast tumor to realize it was time to let go of some things, because seriously facing possible breast cancer, I would have been mad at what 'I let' people in my past rob me of those years before facing that, and I could have been facing the battle for my life , thats when I realized my life was too short and too precious to let anyone take my peace healing or love!

you might cant change what they did, but you can change it having any power over you anymore

Back